Aliph's Jawbone Bluetooth Headset

Excellent detailed review....looks quite nice and seems to sit on the ear firmly and is low profile.

The Gadgeteer - Aliph's Jawbone Bluetooth Headset
    03-30-07 09:28 PM
    ...it's almost like a Star Trek gadget!
    03-31-07 04:16 AM
    Very much so...I like the black on black design and the packaging is impressive from a marketing viewpoint. Also, included in the package are some handy items.

...it's almost like a Star Trek gadget!
    03-31-07 10:23 AM
    Looks great, the Nokia BH Series looks very similar, but this has the edge on looks...

03-31-07 12:16 PM
    I just bought 1 today and it is workig great. Has anyone tried bending the loop? the guy at the store said he does but he has also broken 4 of them doing so. I can not find any information as to how flexable they are.
    03-03-08 11:28 PM
    I have had the Jawbone for about a year now, and love the performance of the device. Sound quality is excellent. Unfortunately the headset is very awkward to put on and take off and in my experience desperately uncomfortable to wear. It is a great shame as I would agree with the review in Gadgeteer that in every other respect it is the best BT device that I have used. Except that it uses a proprietary USB charger which I find a little aggravating.
    03-04-08 01:30 AM
    I have been checking other posts and see where people are saying to get the jabra ear gell and put on the jawbone. They say that you don't even need to use the ear loop..... Radio Shack here I come.
    03-04-08 10:15 PM
    Jawbone + Jabra Ear Gels = the perfect fit! I love it now.
    03-04-08 10:23 PM
    Good tip re the Jabra Ear Gels. I will try this out as at the moment I am using an old Motorola HS810 for a lot of the time because it is more bearable on my ear. Thanks for the info.
    03-05-08 01:56 AM
    I have been checking other posts and see where people are saying to get the jabra ear gell and put on the jawbone. They say that you don't even need to use the ear loop..... Radio Shack here I come.
    I've checked a few Radio Shack, and even Best Buy looking for those Jabra ear gel without any luck. Should you locate any, please let us know where you find them.
    03-09-08 12:02 AM
    I just picked up a jawbone last week for $70. The jabra ear gels work best with or without the ear loop. Luckily I had a jabra headset right before this so I already have the ear gels. My jawbone won't stay in my ear with just the ear gels but its nice and secure with the loop. Love it!!!

I couldn't find the jabra ear gels locally, but I only checked best buy and circuit city. You may have to go to a cell phone store like verizon, sprint, or ATT. Otherwise they are available anywhere online or ebay.
    03-09-08 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD