Has anyone used this email catch all for yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc. While visiting the mlb desktop from my bb there was a banner for a free mobile software. I was wondering if anyone has used this and what do you think of it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-08 09:48 AM
    Seems like it is for other mobile devices, the BB already does that!
    05-26-08 09:49 AM
    Seems like it is for other mobile devices, the BB already does that!
    Yeah this is definately for other phones not the BB.
    05-26-08 09:51 AM
    Trying it out now, I'll post again after I check it out further.
    05-26-08 10:10 AM
    Alright, most of the things it does can be done from native BB apps. However, it is a nice quick way to get Hotmail/live mail on your BB if you've had no luck adding those to your BIS account, as I have.
    05-26-08 10:21 AM
    Alright, most of the things it does can be done from native BB apps. However, it is a nice quick way to get Hotmail/live mail on your BB if you've had no luck adding those to your BIS account, as I have.
    Chaz,
    Did you notice if it was equipped to add a link to the desktop or just save the bookmark and go through there? Thanks
    05-26-08 08:26 PM
    Just wanted to add a reply to my own post. I went to the flurry site through the bb browser and there is a link to download an icon to the desktop to access the application. It works really nice and also being free is nice. The best part to agree with Chaz is being able to acess the @live.com (hotmail account). I plan to add all my accounts and there doesn't seem there is a limit on how many accounts you can have.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-08 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD