This is a preview of TechMogul Industries applications for Blackberry. The first application I am introducing today is CaptureIt. CaptureIt is a simple utility that allows people to capture a screen shots straight from their Blackberry devices. The image will either be saved to a memory card, or if none is available it will be saved to the device memory. CaptureIt is available today as a free download for all Blackberry users. Simply assign CaptureIt to one of the Blackberry convince keys and press to capture. Stay turned for other exciting releases from TechMogul Industries.

OTA Download Link: www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad

If application errors, make sure permissions are set to allow.

Works on devices 4.3 and higher.

To use: Assign CaptureIt to one of the convince keys. Then from any screen, press the convince key and the capture will be saved. If there is a memory card, it will be saved to that. If there is no memory card it will be saved to the device memory.

Version 1.2 released see next page.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 02-20-15 at 10:23 AM.
    11-14-08 01:45 PM
    This is a preview of TechMogul Industries applications for Blackberry. The first application I am introducing today is CaptureIt. CaptureIt is a simple utility that allows people to capture a screen shots straight from their Blackberry devices. The image will either be saved to a memory card, or if none is available it will be saved to the device memory. CaptureIt is available today as a free download for all Blackberry users. Simply assign CaptureIt to one of the Blackberry convince keys and press to capture. Stay turned for other exciting releases from TechMogul Industries.

OTA Download Link: www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.cod

If application errors, make sure permissions are set to allow.

Visit the Techmogul.com soon for more releases.
    looks like a link to the cod and not the jad file.

i renamed it to jad and it works. just so you know.

www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad
    Last edited by CodyBB; 11-14-08 at 02:03 PM.
    11-14-08 01:57 PM
    Downloading now....!
    11-14-08 02:52 PM
    Very cool! Works a treat! Thanks for posting!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 04:30 PM
    looks like a link to the cod and not the jad file.

i renamed it to jad and it works. just so you know.

www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad
    Didn't work for me. I tried it twice. When I tried to run the program, I got 5 or 6 uncaught exception errors. Rebooted and my icons were all out of order and I couldn't read my memory card. Uninstalled and all is fine now. Bummer.
    11-14-08 05:45 PM
    Didn't work for me. I tried it twice. When I tried to run the program, I got 5 or 6 uncaught exception errors. Rebooted and my icons were all out of order and I couldn't read my memory card. Uninstalled and all is fine now. Bummer.
    Works like a charm for me. You have to edit the permissions. Otherwise you will get the error messages that you received.

11-14-08 05:56 PM
    Image below was captured using the app

11-14-08 06:02 PM
    Works like a charm for me. You have to edit the permissions. Otherwise you will get the error messages that you received.

Dumb me. I read that in the original post but completely ignored it. Works great! Thanks to all!
    11-14-08 06:32 PM
    Awesome little app. No need for a PC at all to post screen shots -

11-14-08 06:36 PM
    works great, thanks
    11-14-08 06:37 PM
    Perfect and simple, Im scared of how many screen shots I may have if I hit the conveinence key accidentally LOL

How did you post the pic to here, I cant figure that out though
    11-14-08 07:27 PM
    Very nice app, However I didn't know it was taking the pics when I pressed the side key. It was when I finally decided to look in my pictures folder on my media card I saw tons of screen captures. Anyway for the app to either make a sound or the screen show's some form of visual once the picture is taken?
    11-14-08 07:38 PM
    Very nice app, However I didn't know it was taking the pics when I pressed the side key. It was when I finally decided to look in my pictures folder on my media card I saw tons of screen captures. Anyway for the app to either make a sound or the screen show's some form of visual once the picture is taken?

I couldn't agree more. The same thing happened to me also. Some type of notification would be great.

Great program, nonetheless. Now I can take pictures of my blackberry screen without using my PC and USB cable. Very useful when trying to describe a problem to tech support of a program in question.
    I will still keep my camera as the default right convenience key, and only change it to CaptureIt when I need to take a pic of my screen; then revert back. Mainly, becuase I will use my camera more than taking screen shots of my screen.
    11-14-08 07:52 PM
    Thank you so much for this! Finally, something I was able to d/l OTA

11-15-08 12:59 AM
    Forgot to post my first screenshot duh!

11-15-08 01:33 AM
    Perfect and simple, Im scared of how many screen shots I may have if I hit the conveinence key accidentally LOL

How did you post the pic to here, I cant figure that out though
    Go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and open an account. You then upload your pics to photobucket. There a nifty copy function on photobucket. You paste that into the picture icon as you write your post.
    11-15-08 01:47 AM
    11-15-08 01:54 PM
    This is an awesome program..Great job and thanks!
    11-15-08 01:59 PM
    Very handy and nice its free! But I must also agree that it would be nice to have another way to use it than the side keys since very easily hit (and I use them for other things lol).
    11-15-08 02:02 PM
    agreeing with previous postings...nice, simple and free great app, thanks!
    11-15-08 02:19 PM
    took me a while, first timer with photobucket

11-15-08 03:10 PM

I was lazy before but finally posted mine. lol
    11-15-08 04:14 PM
    Thank you for your suggestions. TechMogul Industries loves to hear feedback from our users. Today we are releasing version 1.2. Version 1.2 has the following new features:

• Application runs at startup.
    • Captures can now be taken via the Blackberry menu.
    • Vibration after a capture.

I would also like to give a huge thanks to our co-Developer In Chief Landon Rodgers, for his contributions. His outlook and development skills are greatly appreciated on our team.

You can grab the latest version below (Desktop and OTA Installation)
    http://www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad
    http://www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.zip

Some Captures:

Visit www.thetechmogul.com for future releases!
    11-16-08 03:31 PM
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Thanks! Ill be giving it a try.
    11-16-08 07:46 PM
    Downloading. Thanks!!
    11-17-08 02:40 AM
333 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD