We are not sure why the temperatures were so far off. We are look into this.

Send an e-mail to support (at) bellshare.com if this happens again or you are still seeing it.
    yeah..somthings up f,sure.

Im sure your pretty slammed now but Ive had a couple issues today.

1)My Setting -(Hide advisory badge after Advisory acknowledgement)
    This mourning I got warning not checking for a couple hours.When i did check advisory badge was displayed on home screen,I clicked on it taking me to forecast screen.
    No advisory banner was present , no warning in menu.I went back to home screen finding advisory badge still visible..it wouldn't clear.
    I updated couple times having no luck finding only way to clear was to close app.

2)Ive also noticed that advisory banner and warning in menu disappear after 15 min update yet there's still weather warning in effect-thunderstorm/tornado till 3pm.

It seems to me that app should catch Warnings ,Read current warning on scheduled update and leave displayed on forecast screen.
    When weather advisory is lifted forecast screen clears warning.
    Now If for some reason that weather warning is upgraded during current warning user should be re alerted by sound/led and badge should make itself present again.

Anyway ,Thanks for building outstanding app..I know it has a few speed bumps now..all new apps have them which is ok with me.
    I look forward to updates
    Last edited by Slingbox; 04-06-09 at 01:01 PM.
    04-06-09 12:49 PM
    Is anyone else having an issue with the background image not changing? Also I have redownloaded the app two or three times now to get the updated version for my bold but I don't see the just conditions or conditions + time options.
    Am I missing something?
    04-06-09 03:02 PM
    NEW build available v1.0.34 ,Im testing now
    04-07-09 12:00 AM
    Someone started a thread for the update, here's a download link.

BerryWeather

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 12:10 AM
    and they want to charge for this app??
    04-07-09 09:09 AM

BerryWeather

How do I update version 1.0.31 for the 1.0.34?
    04-07-09 12:48 PM
    Just download it and it will install over .31. Your BB will uninstall .31 and install .34 and then it will ask you to reboot.

04-07-09 12:55 PM
    hey i installed the trial on my 8900 and got an error that said something about module "weather-11".

anyone got any idea what this is about? I changed the permissions, deleted and redownloaded numerous times, but nada
    04-07-09 01:37 PM
    Why am I not getting a 7 day forecast, just 5?
    04-07-09 05:11 PM

BerryWeather

Can someone send me a web link so I can do an OTA update, I dont use DM. Thanks! Also, in the new update, is the background image not saving issue been resolved?
    04-07-09 05:40 PM
    The link in my post is for OTA.

BerryWeather

04-07-09 06:06 PM
    Device - BB Curve 8330 4.5

Developer Please fix asap

Ive been getting lots of hourglass lag in builds 32 and 34 viewing Widgets Theme.
    I use trackball shuffling through Available Views ,every 3rd , 4th track ball push hour glass starts kicking with very slow refresh .My device has great amounts of available memory so I can rule that out as being issue.I have my update set to 15 ,..no updates are coming when lags present so I can rule that out as well

I took screen shot what I'm running into on trackball push..Its not a pretty view
    THEME -Widget

I get no hourglass lag using Theme-Simple Dark so that will hold me over for now until you fix Widget hourglass lag issue.
    Last edited by Slingbox; 04-07-09 at 10:41 PM.
    04-07-09 10:09 PM
    You guys sold me, Im at least gonna try it. I have been using BBWeather, but from the sounds of it, this one is way better
    04-07-09 10:21 PM
    v .34 seems to have fixed the memory leak issue...or at least has for me. Tech support emailed me a said that this version was meant to fix this issue...among other things. Really like this version.
    04-08-09 12:37 AM
    Maybe I missed it somewhere but is there a way you change the hourly intervals? It's 10:30 am EST and the next times are 6pm, 9pm, then 12am, 3am, ... the next day. Is it changable or is there something wrong here?
    04-08-09 09:36 AM
    Ok I have tried everything I can possibly try to get the 7 day forecast horizontally and not in a scroll, all I can get that way is a 5 day forecast! Any idea what I might be missing??
    Last edited by bb_craze; 04-08-09 at 01:49 PM.
    04-08-09 01:19 PM
    To clear things up. RIM did not like the 'Berry' part in the name, so we decided to release a version called 'BeWeather'. This is for AppWorld only for now. BerryWeather will keep its name outside of AppWorld. Both version are interchangeable and the same license key can be used.

We are close to releasing a maintenace release for BerryWeather. Any feedback is appreciated!

You can download the release at

OS 4.2.1
    http://m.bellshare.com/downloads/bet....1/weather.jad

OS 4.7
    http://m.bellshare.com/downloads/bet....7/weather.jad

Changes and fixes in this release
    - Added option to autostart BerryWeather on device boot
    - Added resizing background image to fit screen. Drawing centered.
    - Added more options for homescreen title (Conditions only, Conditions+Time)
    - Added more options for advisory badge on homescreen icon (Show Advisory, Show for Home Location Only, Hide After Acknowledged)
    - Added support for BES
    - Fixes bug where Yesterday/Today is shown for wrong day in daily forecast
    - Fixes two potential memory leaks (Anyone who experienced leaks, please check if this helps)
    - Fixed 'View Today w/Hourly' still visible even when removed from settings
    nice update. Active advisory for home location only does not seem to work as I have an advisory warning on the home screen icon. Looking foward to radars.
    04-08-09 03:28 PM
    Just in case you don't know it's been updated again.

BerryWeather

04-08-09 05:19 PM
    Just in case you don't know it's been updated again.

BerryWeather

The latest update (that is in your link) is version 1.034 and that's been out for the past three days.
    04-08-09 05:30 PM
    You're absolutely right, garment69 quoted an old update post, I wasn't sure if he knew about .34.

04-08-09 05:52 PM
    I'm running 1.0.34 and this screenshot was taken at 2:41 pm today and as you can see the icon current conditions are correct but when you highlight the icon the dialog still shows last night's conditions.

Anyone else notice this?
    04-09-09 01:54 PM
    that's a RIM bug. it happens with all weather apps sadly. you need to press the BB button and go to the apps page and go back for it to update.

but luckily berryweather has a well designed reading that updates on the icon, which is probably the best workaround for the bug. that's why i've switched to berryweather from weatherbug for bold.
    04-09-09 02:13 PM
    Thanks for the info.

04-09-09 02:25 PM
    Mines working Ok. hmmm that is odd

04-09-09 03:08 PM
    There are a few things I don't like much about this app. Ie the hourly forecast is every 3! hour. That's not hourly. That's 3 hourly. Someone posted a nice shot at the beginning of the tread. I believe it was from Daytona Beach (I could be wrong) but the point is the days was right next to one another. I can't get that. Now could it be because my Flip screen is narrower?
    All in all I've noticed the temperature updates more accurate and automatic than any of my prev weather apps.
    04-09-09 03:18 PM
330 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD