Today Morning it Started Stating Updated Failed.. Can someone please assist with this. Or is anyone having the same problem with Berry weather
    08-04-09 05:06 AM
    at first some would update and some wouldnt the last few days....2 weeks ago i had version 1.0 and had no problems updating 4 locations every half hour, tried both versions 1.0 and 1.5 did batt pulls and as of when i woke up and tried this at 4 am it hadnt updated since like midnight earlier but i am getting nothing but failed now no matter what i do
    08-04-09 05:12 AM
    I just purchased this app a few hours ago for my Bold and I am having the same problem
    08-04-09 05:35 AM
    Mine is failing to update also I just bought it on sunday not happy at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 05:42 AM
    Bellshare claimed that they had fixed the issues on Sunday evening... Then earlier today they stated its due to server load and that it should be rectified within the next 48 hours.

All locations are now failing to update (automatically or manually)... See following thread for additional info (if they decide to update their customers at all) :
    www.bellshare.com • View topic - last couple days-keep getting update failed

Edit : forgot to mention all updates have been failing for last 5 hours.
    08-04-09 06:07 AM
    It appears that the server issue may have been resolved. Try updating now.

08-04-09 06:31 AM
    yup, last update failed was 30mins ago...

Manual Update All... updated all locations.
    08-04-09 06:40 AM
    Did batt pull...and updated all just now....server was overloaded....bellshare claims issues are fixed...so they say..

08-04-09 06:49 AM
    did begin working aroung 6 am central for me but is 7 degrees off (higher)
    08-04-09 07:05 AM
    Bellshare claimed that they had fixed the issues on Sunday evening... Then earlier today they stated its due to server load and that it should be rectified within the next 48 hours.

All locations are now failing to update (automatically or manually)... See following thread for additional info (if they decide to update their customers at all) :

Edit : forgot to mention all updates have been failing for last 5 hours.
    Bellshare never claimed to have fixed this Sunday.

08-04-09 07:29 AM
    Bellshare never claimed to have fixed this Sunday.

Sunday 2nd August :
    08-04-09 09:10 AM
    Funny I just bought this app, seemed like as soon as I bought it the failed updates started....I will request a refund if they dont get this fixed in 2 weeks. I can back to weatherbug for free.
    08-04-09 09:17 AM
    My updates all failed this morning as well. Around 7 or so I manually updated all locations and it has been updating ever since. Only prob I just noticed is that the temp is way off. On my phone my home location temp says 68 however weather.com on my computer says its currently 82. Quite a big difference.

Also my updates started randomly failing after I updated to the latest version. Only good thing about this latest version is that my "cell location" now works which is pretty cool.
    08-04-09 10:04 AM
    Yeah, I've been seeing the same temp all morning, even though the app said it was updated. It's off by more than 15 degrees F.

08-04-09 10:09 AM
    Does anyone have a separate issue where if you reset the phone your personalized wallpaper for berryweather is cleared?
    08-04-09 10:17 AM
    Shouldn't affect bw....is it a different theme...some themes may not show bw????

08-04-09 10:40 AM
    my temp is waay off also, 15 degrees F for all three locations I have, which are all over georgia. All of them are the same exact temp

if they can't improve their updates and accuracy, i'm in for a refund also. Its only ten bucks, but its the fact of the matter

hopefully they can get it resolved because I like the app
    08-04-09 11:21 AM
    This is the first time that the weather reported by HAMweather.com is not what is on my phone. I wonder if HAMweather changed their data format?
    08-04-09 11:41 AM
    Mine is not updating either! I get the message that it "just" updated, but the temp is off and with the hourly view I still have yesterday weather.
    08-04-09 11:52 AM
    its been 75 and sunny in my town since about 9:00am this morning
    08-04-09 11:52 AM
    Mine is not updating either! I get the message that it "just" updated, but the temp is off and with the hourly view I still have yesterday weather.
    EXACTLY!!!

using the relative time, it has negative 7 hourse like i care about what the weather was yesterday. i'm beginning to think their data source froze or something

i hope they get this fixed in the next seven hours or i'm only going to have the past weather forcast
    Last edited by cannonballgsu; 08-04-09 at 02:11 PM.
    08-04-09 11:53 AM
    DH and I are having the same issue. It says it's 73 degrees when it's more like close to 90.
    08-04-09 02:32 PM
    says 77 here and its 95
    08-04-09 02:44 PM
    i think the program thinks its updating because it says "updated XX minutes ago" but the status hasn't changed all morning

now my hourly forecast shows for the next seven hours, and ALSO THE LAST 10 LIKE THAT MATTERS!!!
    08-04-09 02:47 PM
    found this message on their website:

We are currently experiencing server issues that lead to problems in updating weather forecasts and wrong/old weather data.

We are working on this. The issue should improve within the next 48 hours.

Thanks for understanding.

Link: www.bellshare.com • View topic - BerryWeather not updating
    Last edited by jfran; 08-04-09 at 03:05 PM. Reason: couldnt post the link until I had 10 posts..lol
    08-04-09 03:04 PM
148 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD