Beejive - instant messaging anywhere

With OS 5, Storm, and Storm2 support.
    11-20-09 11:02 AM
    thanks....downloading now
    11-20-09 11:22 AM
    I wish we could set a custom background.
    11-20-09 11:37 AM
    Anyone else having trouble logging into FB IM??? I have my email address set as my username and my PW is correct but it keeps telling me that login failed.
    11-20-09 11:52 AM
    Anyone else having trouble logging into FB IM??? I have my email address set as my username and my PW is correct but it keeps telling me that login failed.
    Same exact problem here...
    11-20-09 11:56 AM
    I bought the full transfer version Beejive on my last storm. I received my new Storm with a new pin code. how can I get my register key???????
    11-20-09 02:28 PM
    Apparently if your trial is up on the original version you can't try this one out. Bullsh*t if you ask me. Unless there's another way to get a new trial lisence for this new version I will not buy it.
    11-20-09 03:35 PM
    I bought the full transfer version Beejive on my last storm. I received my new Storm with a new pin code. how can I get my register key???????
    I just did it online. @:

https://www.beejive.com/jivetalk/home.htm

All you need is your old pin, new pin and the email you set it up with.
    11-20-09 03:45 PM
    it's a server-side issue, with a fix being deployed sometime tonight or tomorrow, says a mod at the beejive forum.
    11-20-09 03:58 PM
    Apparently if your trial is up on the original version you can't try this one out. Bullsh*t if you ask me. Unless there's another way to get a new trial lisence for this new version I will not buy it.
    I believe that if you PM one of the moderators (I think "Jim" is the main one for the BB app) on the Beejive forum, they will extend the trial. I saw someone else post on there about it and thats what one of the moderators told him to do.
    11-20-09 09:32 PM
    I believe that if you PM one of the moderators (I think "Jim" is the main one for the BB app) on the Beejive forum, they will extend the trial. I saw someone else post on there about it and thats what one of the moderators told him to do.
    This is correct, or send an email to [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 07:09 AM
    Cool that worked. Got a 2 week extension.
    11-23-09 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD