I upgraded BB App World on my Storm this morning to version 1.1.0.19 after getting an upgrade notice. Now all paid apps are showing up in Euros.

Would appreciate help on finding a way to setting it back to US $.

I have a feeling RIM might have messed up the version of software they released to users in the US.
    09-30-09 09:27 AM
    I have the curve and all my paid apps are in U.S.
    09-30-09 09:36 AM
    I have the curve and all my paid apps are in U.S.
    did you upgrade BB App World today? before the upgrade all the prices showed up in US $
    09-30-09 09:47 AM
    did you upgrade BB App World today? before the upgrade all the prices showed up in US $
    I upgraded today and BB App World is showing prices in euros
    09-30-09 10:57 AM
    same thing happened to me,all my paid apps are showing up in Euros. anybody got any ideas?
    09-30-09 11:35 AM
    I am also having this problem. I've tried logging in to paypal account inside App World to see if it would correct this, but no luck. Running 4.7.1.40 on Tour.
    09-30-09 11:47 AM
    Most people will only have to initiate a purchase, login to PayPal, and then back out of the purchase. This should fix the issue. I actually had to complete a purchase and when I rebooted, all was well. I think that's an anomaly, though. I haven't seen anyone else who needed to actually complete a purchase to fix this issue now or in the past. Fortunately, I needed to buy an app anyways.
    09-30-09 12:32 PM
    Yes i upgraded this morning when i checked my phone it said there was a upgrade for app world and all my prices are in US
    09-30-09 12:43 PM
    Looks to me like the only people who had this and other problems with the .19 update are those who updated last night around the time the App World servers went down.
    09-30-09 01:01 PM
    I just updated and everything is in euros.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-09 09:58 PM
    stuff like this is why i'm afraid to "update" any app that's working fine. unfortunately i did "update" my app world and now it's showing euros. sigh... and there's still the myspace problem. >_<
    10-03-09 08:38 AM
    What to do peeps is take remove your sim card and put it back in.

I was discussing this with someone else today in another thread and he tried the sim card and it worked for him.

RIM know about this problem and are trying to fix it.

10-03-09 09:07 AM
    I just took out my sim card and the prices are still showing up in euros
    10-03-09 09:25 AM
    Start a purchase, it can be anything. Once you login to the PayPal, it should automatically reset to USD (United States Dollars). Then cancel the purchase and close all the way out of AppWorld.

This worked for my sister and me. (BB Tours on Verizon Carrier).

-B
    10-03-09 09:32 AM
    Start a purchase, it can be anything. Once you login to the PayPal, it should automatically reset to USD (United States Dollars). Then cancel the purchase and close all the way out of AppWorld.

-B
    (Works! I just did it)
    10-03-09 09:38 AM
    Oh well you win some you loose some.

At least you got the problem fixed.

10-03-09 09:42 AM

-B
    Worked for me as well, Thanks
    10-03-09 10:07 AM

-B
    I also have a BB Tour on Verizon. Just logging in to PayPal worked for me with no purchase. Thank you so much!
    10-11-09 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD