Can some one make a m&m skin please!
    09-22-10 09:31 PM
    someone already did a set, PM me your email address and i'll send it over
    09-22-10 09:39 PM
    First of all I want to say Thank You for all of these great skins and appreciate your hard work.
    I have been checking back regularly hoping to see some Ohio State Buckeye love as well as some Cincinnati Reds skins.
    Thanks again

Sorry that I haven't posted lately but my main PC was nuked Sunday and am using my daughters laptop to make this skin

Being a MLB fan and having time now to watch other teams....here is my impression
    of a Cincinnati Reds Battery EX skin for version 1.8 although i believe it will work fine on those using version 1.5

Go Reds...can't wait to see Chapman live..........
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 09-22-10 at 11:54 PM.
    09-22-10 11:29 PM
    Find some png files of your color choices..need at least 9 large one and post them here...I can't seem to find any!!!!
    09-22-10 11:36 PM
    Sorry that I haven't posted lately but my main PC was nuked Sunday and am using my daughters laptop to make this skin

Being a MLB fan and having time now to watch other teams....here is my impression
    of a Cincinnati Reds Battery EX skin for version 1.8 although i believe it will work fine on those using version 1.5

09-23-10 12:12 AM
    Thank you all for sharing your awesome skins!!!!
    09-23-10 02:37 AM

Thanks a bunch.... works great with 1.5
    09-23-10 05:47 AM
    More from BlastTyrant - Enjoy!
    09-23-10 07:44 AM
    Will these m&ms work?
    09-23-10 11:20 AM
    i couldn't find cinderella's glass slipper, but found a couple images that look like it and tweaked it a bit. here you go, enjoy!!
    Megan these glass slippers are the cutest things!!!!
    I feel like a princess!
    Thank you so much for making them!!!
    What about a magic wand?
    09-23-10 11:47 AM
    Mike,
    If you have read any of this thread of the instructions to the ver. 1.8 the story is this...you cannot use the zip files from this thread on your bb for BatteryEx unless they say specifically for ver 1.8 I believe. I have 1.8 and I am using the UNZIPPED skins just fine.

If you want to use ZIPPED ones, I believe you have to download the zipped file, unzip and rezip just the skins but NOT IN A FOLDER...this was stated a lot in the thread. Did you see it as you looked for your answer? I believe this is still true. If it is not, someone will come along and correct me kindly, as they know I have been here all along and trying hard to help.

If you insist on using a zipped file, try what i suggested above or find someone in the past several (20) screens who has had success and PM them and ask how they did it with a zipped file as I still UNZIP mine. That's the best I can do for you...
    Thanks! I hadn't read that. I actually downloaded them from outside crackberry, and the authors didn't state which versions they were created for. I'll try what you suggested! I just stumbled upon this program a few days ago and look forward to trying it out! Thanks again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-10 11:49 AM
    Megan these glass slippers are the cutest things!!!!
    I feel like a princess!
    Thank you so much for making them!!!
    What about a magic wand?
    hey jaydee! let me know how this looks and if it's what you're looking for! we should all feel like princesses!
    rae2u_112 likes this.
    09-23-10 03:39 PM

Thumb when you're up and running again and willing to do it, would love a skin featuring my beloved St Louis Cards!
    09-23-10 04:17 PM
    Thumb when you're up and running again and willing to do it, would love a skin featuring my beloved St Louis Cards!
    St Louis Cardinals, the archrival of my beloved Chicago Cubs.....uhm......
    yeah, why not......will have it ready tonight.........

Just messing with you.....Do you know what CUBS means down here in Chicago??

C=completely
    U=useless
    B=by
    S=september
    09-23-10 07:28 PM
    These skins are awesome! Thank you everyone for sharing!
    09-23-10 08:00 PM
    Here you go...Hope you like it.......surprisingly, there were not that many icons to choose from.....if you have something cool jpg or anything else but square ie 400x400 or bigger, send it my way or post it here...the most difficult part is resizing to get something decent at 24x72 for the dot.png
    The most important icon for me is the small 22x22i that needs to be simple and have always two colors for good contrast while getting them small but I think this is very visible and a Cards fan will identify......Enjoy
    09-23-10 08:55 PM
    How bout an Atlanta Braves one? Even though they are choking down the stretch. I'll still support them. As long as they beat the Mutts, I don't care about the choking as much.

09-23-10 10:13 PM
    Will these m&ms work?
    OK Here you go ...hope you like it.......
    09-23-10 10:35 PM
    How bout an Atlanta Braves one? Even though they are choking down the stretch. I'll still support them. As long as they beat the Mutts, I don't care about the choking as much.

Braves coming soon...i am fried..........
    09-23-10 10:36 PM
    More from BlastTyrant - Enjoy!
    Thanks for posting grabbed a couple of skins
    09-23-10 10:38 PM
    I like m&m got to grab this skin thanks curvedthumb
    09-23-10 10:40 PM

C=completely
    U=useless
    B=by
    S=september
    Haha, Yes I know the cubs and the cards are rivals and sorry for making you do that

It means the same thing in St. Louis
    09-24-10 05:30 AM

C=completely
    U=useless
    B=by
    S=september
    I'm a cubs fan and that's just mean man. It's all good though. I'm used to it at this point. lol
    09-24-10 07:19 AM
    I like m&m got to grab this skin thanks curvedthumb
    Me too, me too!!! Peanut m&m's rock

I'm new to using batteryex, so far loving all the work everyone has put into these fun skins!! Thank you
    09-24-10 08:03 AM
    Thanks for the new skins BT and Curved Thumb!
    And a special shout out to SongBird for her fast and furious work on a specially difficult special request I gave her yesterday!!!
    You're the sweetest, Songbird!
    09-24-10 08:23 AM
5,330 ... 4849505152 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD