Does anyone know of any free photo editor apps for the bb? Ones where you can add frames to pictures and such. I looked on blackberry app world and didn't see any. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 09:25 PM
    Does anyone know of any free photo editor apps for the bb? Ones where you can add frames to pictures and such. I looked on blackberry app world and didn't see any. Thanks!

One of the great BB mysteries out there. Forget FREE, how about ANY? There are no photo editing apps out there for BB. I've been looking forever. Never understood why no developers have recognized this void.

Let me just CROP a photo for cryinoutloud! Sheesh..
    08-16-09 09:26 AM
    .....Let me just CROP a photo for cryinoutloud! Sheesh..
    Tips & Tricks: A Workaround For Cropping Pictures on Your BlackBerry | BerryReview.com �
    08-16-09 09:55 AM
    Now THAT is what I call a work-around. Holy crap.
    08-17-09 08:03 AM
    We need a kool editing app for pics and stuff

08-17-09 09:14 AM
    Tips & Tricks: A Workaround For Cropping Pictures on Your BlackBerry | BerryReview.com �
    CaptureIt works pretty good...thanks for the link man...
    03-01-10 03:57 PM
    Agreed. i wanna rotate a photo and keep it that way but it wont save like that...... thats all i want are basics croping . orientation and possibly filters
    05-16-10 07:03 AM
    Yes! I totally agree! They need more photo options for blackberry phones! What's the point in having a smartphone, if they don't have to many cool features!

06-24-10 08:05 PM
    Toysoft makes an app called imgedit. It can crop and rotate. I am beta testing it and its very easy to use. Do a search for it in the forums and you will find it.

06-24-10 09:22 PM
    Toysoft makes an app called imgedit. It can crop and rotate. I am beta testing it and its very easy to use. Do a search for it in the forums and you will find it.

This is still in beta. the beta version works on OS5 only and it has alot of effect filters like GreyScale, Sepia, Black, Emboss, Negative etc... Change HSB, RGB and Brightness, Crop, Rotate, Flip, Mirror, resize and save or send email.

We are targeting July release.
    06-24-10 10:11 PM
    MiniPaint from BB4 Software works quite well, just Google it.
    07-22-10 06:28 AM
    In former times a free MiniPaint-version was available... it is a reduced version: you can add words, some signs and hair, glasses and this kind of stuff. But the former link doesnt work anymore... Now you have to pay for (CB-software)... another app is picture magic... but not for free... Try the following: install opera-mini, open it, go to mobile apps, than to "free mobile apps"... there are a lot of free apps, including photo editors...:-)
    07-22-10 08:03 AM
    ImagEdit by Toysoft. I lucked out and won a copy, but I would've paid for it if I hadn't. Really cool app and I believe that they still have an open beta......at least they did last week
    07-22-10 08:12 AM
    In the blackberry App World there is a app called PhotoClub which does exactly what everyone here ias asking for.
    07-22-10 08:51 AM
    ImgEdit by Toysoft is the way to go on this one!
    It's a great app and does everything you want and more!!!
    07-22-10 12:10 PM
    In the blackberry App World there is a app called PhotoClub which does exactly what everyone here ias asking for.
    Photoclub ended up being only a trial. I dl'ed it and then after a month or so it asked me to purchase the full version. And it kinda stunk...I could not figure out how to move the clipart around. It would just insert it into a photo and it would be stuck there.
    08-12-10 09:25 AM
    ImgEdit by Toysoft is the way to go on this one!
    It's a great app and does everything you want and more!!!
    I cannot find that in Blackberry App World.
    08-12-10 09:30 AM
    I cannot find that in Blackberry App World.
    try this link BlackBerry App World - imgEdit All in one image editor. Crop Rotate Effect Resize and more

or just search for "toysoft"
    08-12-10 10:31 AM
    +1 for ImgEdit

Without a doubt, the best editing that can be done from your Berry.
    08-20-10 10:35 AM
    Try photoclub or radical draw.
    08-20-10 04:51 PM
    Wow that's great lol. Never thought of that.
    08-20-10 04:53 PM
    I search on appworld.blackberry.com and find there is an image editor called Photo Editor Ultimate FREE. Strange thing is that after download this image processor app, my phone turns black. Why? have you ever met this problem?
    10-16-13 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD