can any one tell me where to download to my 8330 an app that will recover all my deleted files download to phone and use phone to recover?
    03-27-09 02:58 PM
    if the files are on the sd card then you might be able to recovery them.

try google "undelete"

1 install the app on your desktop computer
    2 insert the sd card into the reader
    3 run the undelete app

if the files are in main memory then i dont think there is any tool to recovery deleted files.
    03-27-09 04:36 PM
    if you use an undelete program, also make sure you choose to restore the files to a different drive, or else the chances of recovering them are GREATLY reduced. I have no idea why that is, but that's almost always the case.
    03-27-09 11:06 PM
    03-28-09 02:04 AM
    Google for "undelete videos blackberry squidoo" for the free Blackbery video recovery software and solution. Best regards.
    12-01-11 11:02 PM
    Don't think a BB app has the low-level access it would need to do that.

Media cards use file allocation table filesystem, where you can usually recover deleted files unless they were wiped. If you plug it into a computer, an ordinary undelete program should work. Not an NTFS undelete, a FAT32 (or is it FAT16 still?) undeleter.
    12-02-11 12:16 AM
    Hi

If your mobile contains memory card then you can retrieve lost data from this. You can get back all stored data like photos, videos, audio files etc. You just download free demo version of "Remo Recover software" which is available on internet, to get back all lost data from your mobile..
    02-11-12 04:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD