Hello all had a quick question in regards to this app... i got a free copy on christmas day for my storm and i was just curious about certain things....

for one why does the keyboard always come up when a message pops up i mean should it just show the alert not the keyboard?

also i noticed that when set on stealth... it does now show any kind of buttons so that you can get rid of the alert?

did i download the wrong version on my storm or is this simply the way the app is ?
    12-28-08 03:32 PM
    I can't speak for the keyboard coming up, but stealth mode does not have buttons on purpose. It is a type of button layout where it shows no buttons and you must use keyboard shortcuts for functionality.
    12-28-08 03:57 PM
    ah ok that makes sense...but i still cant explain the whole keyboard coming up problem...
    12-28-08 07:01 PM
    ah ok that makes sense...but i still cant explain the whole keyboard coming up problem...
    To stop the keyboard from popping up make sure compatibility mode is disabled
    12-28-08 07:12 PM
    You need to "Disable Compatibility Mode" from Options -> Advanced Options -> Applications
    12-28-08 07:16 PM
    Everytime I hit "open" when I get an SMS it opens my e-mail mailbox, (email and sms/mms are split) any wayt o change this??
    12-29-08 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD