Ok yall this question is regarding purchases on this site...i was looking around earlier and i got curious...ok i understand like ordering cases and stuff like that they will come in the mail..t what if you order say a theme for your phone or a wallpaper or a ringtime..how do you recieve those...curous...thanks
    09-14-08 12:02 PM
    Ok yall this question is regarding purchases on this site...i was looking around earlier and i got curious...ok i understand like ordering cases and stuff like that they will come in the mail..what if you order say a theme for your phone or a wallpaper or a ringtime..how do you recieve those...curous...thanks
    09-14-08 12:03 PM
    when i purchase a theme or or ringtone i have it sent via email to my bb and then i download it straight to the bb
    09-14-08 12:06 PM
    Please do not cross-post / double-post

I guarantee that your question will be answered with one thread.

Here is the other one you posted, which already has a reply... so this link serves as a redirect : http://forums.crackberry.com/f34/question-72122/
    09-14-08 12:42 PM
    All of the wallpapers and ringtones on CrackBerry are free... and you simply get the file on your PC or send it to your Berry

For themes and applications you are given either an OTA link for an install or you are given a .zip file with the needed files to load the app or theme onto your device
    09-14-08 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD