From what I've read it lists the Bold 9900 as being released August 17th... that disappointing to hear because I was so psyched for this phone to come out early summer. Why did RIM announce this phone 4 months ahead of it being released?
    05-17-11 07:29 PM
    Damn, I was hoping the rumor of an August release was false. Though I'm not getting a new phone until next year a lot of people will be dissappointed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-11 07:34 PM
    Link? August sucks.....still getting it though.
    05-17-11 07:35 PM
    05-17-11 07:36 PM
    Link? August sucks.....still getting it though.
    Link... BlackBerry Bold 9900, apollo and monza all headed to T-Mobile | CrackBerry.com
    05-17-11 07:37 PM
    Thanks. Yeah, that makes no sense at all considering the other devices haven't even been announced yet but they are to drop before this one? Weird. Still getting it!
    05-17-11 07:40 PM
    Where's Lefty and his June 28th theory now?
    05-17-11 07:46 PM
    This is a T-Mobile roadmap...I'm with Sprint still see June 28th

05-17-11 07:51 PM
    Thanks. Yeah, that makes no sense at all considering the other devices haven't even been announced yet but they are to drop before this one? Weird. Still getting it!
    I agree. I find it odd that they would release anything before the Bold 9900 considering RIM hasn't even officially announced any of the others. Can anyone offer any insight? Have they released other models before the model they are hyping up in the past?

05-17-11 08:05 PM
    i hope this isnt a road map for other carriers as well
    05-17-11 08:11 PM
    August is fine. And when the 9700 and 9780 launched the carriers were pretty close to each other. So I guess we'll see but I think those who think they'll see it before late July to mid August could be fooling themselves.

05-17-11 08:34 PM
    Old map? At least predating the decision to only announce one phone at the BB party in Orlando?
    05-17-11 08:46 PM
    Old map? At least predating the decision to only announce one phone at the BB party in Orlando?
    That's what I'm hoping for!

05-17-11 08:51 PM
    So if the 9900 were to come out on August 17, will i qualify for a full upgrade?

I got my BlackBerry Bold 9700 full 2yr upgrade a few months early. Maybe because ive been a customer for so long and they appreciate it so they let me. Or maybe they didnt want to say "no" so that i wouldnt leave the company lol. But anyways I looked at the T-mobile website (how do i qualify for an upgrade?) and i saw something about the 22 months upgade... Is it under same as new. So this apply to me in my situation? Here is the link: How do I qualify for an upgrade?

So yeah i check my receipt and i bought the 9700 on 11-21-09 so i counted 22 months ahead, and it lands me on 9-21-11

Can I fully upgrade 2 months earlier that November? Hope so. I dont really want to pay full price or look on craigslist...
    05-17-11 08:54 PM
    hope this means at&t is getting it first.lets make end of june/early july a possibility for them.i knew the monza was headed to tmobile way before.so tmo people people people people people people people people people will be lining up for the new phones as we know it.
    05-17-11 08:54 PM
    I don't know why but I have a feeling this road map is a little outdated. Well anyways if it's not then just hoping T-Mobile is the last carrier to get it because I doubt I'm waiting until August for a new phone. Now who wants to leak Verizon's 2011 roadmap?
    05-17-11 08:56 PM
    August is not fine :3 damn I'm starting to think why they'd announce a product so early... its like 3 months away :3 **** iPhone 5 is due by then
    05-17-11 08:56 PM
    Guys RIM has never been like Apple and announce a device and start selling it a few weeks later. I really don't understand why you think that will change.

This really is most likely an August release, and I am not certain what other devices you think are coming before August but that's most likely not happening.

PG
    05-17-11 09:14 PM
    I refuse to believe this roadmap is anything recent. The monza releasing before the bold is beyond laughable, even for RIM standards.
    05-17-11 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD