Update Today themes
    02-03-11 07:09 AM
    The ota for the beta v3 on your theme blog does not work, please update
    update ......
    02-05-11 05:47 AM
    Thanks so much for sharing this theme... Exactly what I was looking for, as it allows me to see the most surface area of my wallpaper and also has a large space available for message notifications....

Here's a screenshot from my phone:

P.S. I'm glad there's no Profile icon on the home screen because I personally never change my profile, so it's an unneeded and unnecessary icon for me.
    Last edited by wolfgaze; 02-05-11 at 09:28 PM.
    02-05-11 08:23 PM
    Here's a request/recommendation :

Would it be possible to have the day of the week & date display adjacent to the battery level icon? Would be really be nice to have all the home screen info appear on one line at the top (minus the notification icons of course). It would also make the time display look more centered in relation on the information already displayed on the far right hand side of that top display bar....

The only other recommendation I would have would be to modify the background for the icons display when you hit the Menu button... Right now it's a streaky gray background? Maybe make it a solid color? What about all black, how does that look?

Other than that, this theme is solid, less is more... Simple, well-organized, and functional... Nice work.
    Last edited by wolfgaze; 02-06-11 at 02:32 AM.
    02-05-11 10:43 PM
    Hey man, very nice clean theme, just wanted to know could you change the battery symbol at the home page bcoz in the new OS .448 the charging symbol does not show in any theme other than the default one so could you make it like the Default theme of OS .448
    02-15-11 10:29 AM
    love the theme... simple and effective!
    just one request i have become really used to having a weather icon from a bunch of previous theme lol
    is it possible to add seventh icon in place where the date currently is? and then shift the date to the right side of the screen. that would probably make this the perfect theme!
    using regardless tho!!
    02-16-11 05:17 PM
    thanks I'll update
    microshock likes this.
    03-06-11 10:40 PM
    Love these. Any chance of making the Universal Search screen transparent so that it shows my WP as opposed to a white screen??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-11 05:08 AM
    I was using this theme on my previous phone before it was sent away defective. I've now tried to download the theme again, but keep getting a 404 error for the first OTA link.

Has it been removed, or is the hosting site just having some trouble?
    04-16-11 07:08 PM
    updated themes

12-24-11 07:12 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD