I bought this theme today and thought I would share it, it is really nice, one that is really worth paying for.

Reflect 7 Carbon theme that I just purchased for $3.99 while it was still on discount last night from the CB Store! Definately worth it!!!

After trying many themes (paid and free) I can say this is by far the best looking one. It keeps things simple, no UI bars or anything, nice looking icons, and best of all, it has very nice screen transition effects. When you exit an application or a BBM convo or anything, the BB doesn't just take you to the next screen, it creates a nice transition effect.

Well worth the money.

davina_su and Mukiyo like this.
    01-31-11 03:36 AM
    Why do you have QL on your homescreen?
    why not use something like 'spacebar' to open it so you can free up an icon?
    Scottie_6430 likes this.
    01-31-11 06:26 AM
    Why do you have QL on your homescreen?
    why not use something like 'spacebar' to open it so you can free up an icon?

I would love to do that, but when I press the spacebar, the Games folder launches.

I am aware that I need to deactivate dialfrom home screen but how do I do that in OS 6?
    01-31-11 09:50 AM
    realy nice theme...very" nice...
    thanks a lot matrix...
    01-31-11 02:23 PM
    Pretty cool theme. Makes for a nice change
    01-31-11 03:52 PM
    The theme has dedicated space to launch games, change the theme and the issue will be resolved
    02-01-11 08:55 AM
    The theme has dedicated space to launch games, change the theme and the issue will be resolved

Thank you Fubaz, that did the trick
    02-01-11 10:01 AM
    what color are the mini icons when new messages show up?
    02-01-11 10:30 AM
    what color are the mini icons when new messages show up?

I just made an example for you

02-01-11 12:15 PM
    ah red, it's hard to find themes without those stinky red mini icons. I despise them at this point lol

like that wallpaper though
    02-01-11 12:23 PM
    I just made an example for you

Where did you find the wallpaper? I like the way looks.
    02-01-11 06:56 PM
    why is the calendar icon hasnt change?
    02-03-11 10:34 PM
    +1 on that. I wish the calendar icon looks the same as the other icons. As it stands, it looks goofy. Everything else looks great.
    02-06-11 12:12 AM
    I wish there would be an update to this theme which would disable the sliding bar....
    02-06-11 02:08 AM
    Hey all,

The theme actually lets the user decide what they want the hotspots, spacebar and '$' sign to control. For non-touch devices, the bottom left hotspot controls the 12th slot and the bottom the 13th slot on the full list of applications. The spacebar controls the 14th and the '$' controls the 15th.

As for the calendar, we actually have it designed so it uses a custom calendar icon, but the stupid Beta Theme Builder has a bug in it that won't skin it at all. Hopefully RIM won't take 4 months to release another beta to fix this.

I'm glad you all like the theme!

Andrew
    02-09-11 10:21 PM
    Thanks Andrew, looking for more updates
    02-10-11 04:29 PM
    thanks a lot matrix...
    you're welcome Davina

Glad you liked it
    02-23-11 06:59 AM
    I bought this theme today and thought I would share it, it is really nice, one that is really worth paying for.

Reflect 7 Carbon theme that I just purchased for $3.99 while it was still on discount last night from the CB Store! Definately worth it!!!

This is a very attractive theme with multiple options.....well worth the money
    02-23-11 07:14 AM
    This is a very attractive theme with multiple options.....well worth the money
    After trying many themes (paid and free) I can say this is by far the best looking one. It keeps things simple, no UI bars or anything, nice looking icons, and best of all, it has very nice screen transition effects. When you exit an application or a BBM convo or anything, the BB doesn't just take you to the next screen, it creates a nice transition effect.

Well worth the money.
    02-23-11 08:08 AM
    I first saw this theme in one of Crackberry contests in the latter part of 2010 and I said to my self "I GOTTA HAVE IT" ....so I waited and was very pleased to download OS6 and Reflect 7 in the same week ...needless to say it was a GOOD week
    02-23-11 08:42 AM
    This is a great theme, I love how all the options are clickable such as manage connections and options etc. The messages shortcut is very useful too!

Thanks to ML for the recommondation
    02-23-11 10:09 AM
    This is a great theme, I love how all the options are clickable such as manage connections and options etc. The messages shortcut is very useful too!

Thanks to ML for the recommondation

You're most welcome bro!

Congrats
    02-23-11 11:55 AM
    thanks a lot matrix...
    You're welcoem Davina, glad you liked it
    03-03-11 06:27 AM
    Nice theme! Thanks!
    03-03-11 10:44 AM
    A very nice and useful theme! MUST have!
    03-03-11 11:01 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD