BTHM OS6/6.1+7 for 9780 + 9700 Memorial Edition

Heres something for summer...I no longer have my 9700 to test a 9700 hybrid but there are very reputable builders on here keeping you 9700 users happy.
    this is a 9780 only build. I took enough time on this one so hope its up to par.

Changelog:
    -fast boot time
    -snappy UI
    -Browser: snappy + (able to view HD videos and embedded videos)
    -Wifi: quick lock and better range
    -GPS; Quick lock

Included apps from 6.1 + 7.0.0.187cods:
    +Blackberry radio
    +blackberry news
    +Blackberry bridge
    +Blackberry app world
    +Blackberry Protect
    +Facebook (beta
    +Blackberry Podcast
    +File Manager Pro (optional bt needs key)
    +Meterberry (optional bt needs key)
    +amazon music store
    +google maps
    +google Voice
    +language translator
    +Bank of america App
    +Youmail visual voicemail

Known Bugs:
    none

: Please leave feedback as this is the first version of this hybrid series and it would definitely help for future versions.

Instructions:
    -backup phone

-follow these instructions:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f224/lo...-first-543077/

No Fresh OS install needed
    -download BTHM hybrid
    -delete entire os folder contents and replace with hybrid folder's contents.

**** It is very important that you follow the instructions exactly to get the best results. Especially in the restoration part of the files etc****

-do a couple battery pulls(how ever u feel necessary) and allow a couple or hours to settle in (12hrs) and that should be it..
    -enjoy and leave feedback

Someone suggested that I create a paypal account for anyone who would like to donate out of appreciation and I thought it wasn't a bad idea so i created an account. This is just donation if you choose.. I am not asking anyone for money and I never will...I maintain that feedback is all i will ever ask for, thank you.

[CENTER]P.S You do not need a Pay-Pal Account to donate..

Donations (Optional):

[CENTER]https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted

THEME LINK
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/fr...-theme-581297/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/fr...ze-os6-582370/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/fr...-theme-586578/

Blackberry 6.1 Icon Themes

http://forums.crackberry.com/f227/fr...-icons-600711/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f227/sm...s-free-600995/

Hybrid Links:

Full Hybrid Os Link:

9780: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

The below links are to be copy and pasted into the os folder only, do not load thru bbsak!!!

BBM 6.0.0.52 Links:

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

This Link contains all the removed files for those trying to recover the backgrounds,ringtones etc: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

BB OS6 Ringtones (mp4 format, able to be save on a memory card): BB6rings.zip
    Last edited by Lkyleobrien; 07-05-11 at 12:27 AM. Reason: added v1.5 patch..
    06-27-11 09:17 PM
    Wow!...welcome back Kyle.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-11 09:39 PM
    i know man.. i didnt mean to leave you all like this but these new responsiblities left me with zero time, farless to be making 2 sets of hybrids. but im not the kind to leave people cold turkey so heres a lil something..its unfortunate but i no longer am able to test for 9700 so im not making hybrids for them anymore..unless if i get another one
    06-27-11 09:42 PM
    Welcome back ВЯő�

06-27-11 09:58 PM
    Welcome back indeed! I've been a long time user of your hybrids and I'm extremely eager to try this one out.
    06-27-11 10:05 PM
    Lol... That's wassup. What's good folks. I see y�u doing good things on here zocster.
    @a93hunt: hope its up to par. You already know I like getting feedback so I'll be waiting on urs

06-28-11 06:48 AM
    Like they all said; welcome back!
    Been a user since the 9700 and I must say WAUW!
    How about battery life?

06-28-11 02:48 PM
    Cool and welcome back
    06-28-11 03:00 PM
    welcome back kyle.. hopefully this build will hve a better battery life then the previous one..
    06-28-11 06:09 PM
    i appreciate the welcomes..hopefully it does for you too. if not please state on here.

SN: i guess people are back to their old schemes again.. noone left any feedback yet but i have 2 people ratiing my thread at 1 star. smh i seem to be a threat lol.

to those who actually use the hybrid. hope its up to par. enjoy
    06-28-11 10:01 PM
    Loaded the Hybrid last night and as usual no problems. Memory leak (or lack of it...i'm sure you know what i mean) is amazing. Browser is snappy and fast. Overall responsive Hybrid. I got only a 0.9% discharge rate on standby mode (expecting a <0.4%) and 3% discharge rate while on regular use this morning. I'm expecting it even improve in the next few days (as it always does) after it settles in.

Good Hybrid overall Kyle!
    06-29-11 12:22 AM
    Installing now....
    06-29-11 03:12 AM
    06-29-11 04:05 AM
    Thanks for the link.. There are a couple other mirrors within the link I provided also

06-29-11 01:01 PM
    So far, I can only comment on performance and not battery life. I've noticed that overall, my phone is indeed running better w/ this hybrid. I have a friend who also has a 9780 running stock .567 on the same carrier and running around the city, we did tests.. antenna strength seemed to be the same for us. The browser is definitely quicker, boot time about the same, and GPS lock, significantly better than stock. Overall, I have to say that I don't see any flaws with this hybrid and would recommend it. It is a nice performance tweak for those still running a regular version of .567. Thumbs up to Kyle.
    06-30-11 12:06 AM
    kyle, how many 6.1/7.0 cods did you include? alot? in apploader it doesnt appear many are used. yours have been the only hybrids ive used. looking forward to loading this up soon.
    06-30-11 04:19 AM
    This Hybrid doubled the consumption of my battery with the same apps / settings.

06-30-11 10:03 AM
    This Hybrid doubled the consumption of my battery with the same apps / settings.

What are you comparing this against, may I ask?

06-30-11 10:26 AM
    Official 546 or Official 480. Both were giving me 2.7-3 % with moderate usage and 4.5% max.

With the Hybrid, after 2 days of running it, I am still sitting idle at 6% to 8%
    06-30-11 11:42 AM
    Well so far so Good..four two battery's pull(72 hrs), GPS work fast, run 1.5 days whit moderate use of BBM , Tex and heavy calls use.. signal lock good on 3g, UMA and WiFi , 3G signal work better inside of my house that before (Latest Official 9780 OS 6.0.0.576)I shrink whit Boss 2.2 to 63.3 MB.... Muchas Gracias,
    Last edited by TITOMAN357; 06-30-11 at 12:11 PM.
    06-30-11 12:06 PM
    everything works fine except the battery life... hopefully theres an improvement for the battery life on the next build, or prob i just used bridge browser waaayy too much thats why it drains the battery of my bold lol
    thx kyle
    06-30-11 06:57 PM
    so far its working ok for me. i immediately noticed that the screen in meterberry is like "bigger" or zoomed in, as opposed to the way it was before. battery life seems to go quicker so far. but i have made a few long phone calls, which is unusual for my daily usage. ill have to give it a little longer to test.
    06-30-11 08:25 PM
    I'll definitely look into the battery life; everyone seems to notice a fastEr drainage so I will see what I could do to improve on that.

07-01-11 06:58 AM
    Pls does this work for .570 cos that's what I run on my 9780 and it shows on the apploader but need to be sure b4 I proceed since this hybrid shows for .576

07-01-11 01:49 PM
    try the uploaded cod on the first page attachment.. that should help improve the battery life.
    07-01-11 02:13 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD