Hi,

I've been using this hybrid for 18 hours and I have to say its really good!
    There's only 1 problem..

I can't do searches from the address field in the browser and can't do universal searches using Google..

Is anybody having the same issue? Does anybody have a fix for this?

Thanks!
    nope no problems here. i say try again. should have a google icon in univ. search with search google text under it

as for browser u have to set it that google is it's default search engine
    01-27-11 05:08 PM
    Everything is working great except for one little thing: The Weather Channel app isn't working. I get an error message "Error starting TWCStandard: Class 'net.rim.device.apps.internal.api.serialformats.IC alendarAttendee' not found."

I've never gotten this before, should I try reloading?
    Confirmed, thanks working on fix.
    01-27-11 05:23 PM
    is this for 9700 only?
    01-27-11 07:16 PM
    is this for 9700 only?
    read the thread title.....
    01-27-11 07:41 PM
    I can read thanks. Just shocked me that one build can work for gsm/cdma and multiple devices. Thats why i had the question. Sorry geez
    01-27-11 07:44 PM
    Is there going to be a fix for the gmail issue on 9800s?
    01-27-11 07:49 PM
    I"m getting App Error 603.

I did a fresh install of base .337 on my PC, then installed BDHP 6.0, correctly, shrank the OS (using the BB Boss-See Image) then wiped my device (using BBSAK), then loaded the Hybrid on my device. Upon re-boot, it froze on the "update time zone" box (when I turned on the mobile network). Multiple battery pulls didn't help. I then wiped the device again; Reloaded the same OS. Before I turned on the mobile network, I turned off the Automatic Time Update. Or whatever that is called. Needless to say, it has not frozen on that screen again... I have not switched the automatic time update back on (kinda afraid to). But, that is not my main problem. I got App Error 603. The nasty, pasty, pale white screen. Has anyone else gotten this screen? I have not restored any of my 3rd party apps. And I downloaded two apps, Google Sync and MemoryUp Personal. By the way, memory usage is at 6%. Dunno if that helps any. Anyone had this problem?
    01-27-11 08:01 PM
    Wow !! it works great with my Torch, browser is good, battery is good and fast boot too, the problem only the gmail inbox and when i press Alt+L+G+L+G nothing happen, but so far i really like this hybrid
    01-27-11 08:18 PM
    thats dopppppeee
    01-27-11 09:36 PM
    Installed this hybrid last night with no issues. Awesome job.
    01-27-11 09:48 PM
    Totally forgot to install this today but will do it tomorrow

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-11 10:51 PM
    nope no problems here. i say try again. should have a google icon in univ. search with search google text under it

as for browser u have to set it that google is it's default search engine
    Not working either, Suprah..DO you have CODs for this?
    01-28-11 12:05 AM
    yeap we give credit... to RIM, Credit is due to RIM for making these cods.

just because u have cods in ur possession before every1 else does, doesn't make u deserving of specific credit or best hybrid brand.

we dont have to make hybrids, unlike other sites, we do it because you ask for it and like our builds. we can quit if we wanted to or ask for payments for our builds an slap V.I.P on it, then release the same hybrid later on to the public which in my eyes don't make sense unless ur just in it for gaining $.

i acknowledge BBHybrids had them before every1 else did, however, y give them credit for them just having it in advance?
    Having something that is exclusive does deserve specific credit. I mean, if the 6.1 files were not made public you would not have been able to use them in your mediocre build. I say mediocre because your group does not have a web site and leeches off crackberry. From what I have seen, every single other site, wether it be a hybrid site or blackberry news site, credits the source of the files. I understand you are from the bronx and my guess is you are not very educated, but builders work hard to provide builds and allow users to sign up for VIP because they ACTUALLY have a dedicated website(which costs money).

You should acknowledge them because no one else had them and once you got your hands on them you pass them off as your own. They were not yours and not being thankful or crediting is rather pathetic(but then again i refer to the bronx part).
    01-28-11 12:28 AM
    I'm installing this on my Tour. Should I use the latest OS?
    01-28-11 12:36 AM
    Having something that is exclusive does deserve specific credit. I mean, if the 6.1 files were not made public you would not have been able to use them in your mediocre build. I say mediocre because your group does not have a web site and leeches off crackberry. From what I have seen, every single other site, wether it be a hybrid site or blackberry news site, credits the source of the files. I understand you are from the bronx and my guess is you are not very educated, but builders work hard to provide builds and allow users to sign up for VIP because they ACTUALLY have a dedicated website(which costs money).

You should acknowledge them because no one else had them and once you got your hands on them you pass them off as your own. They were not yours and not being thankful or crediting is rather pathetic(but then again i refer to the bronx part).
    This is a little harsh and uncalled for. Personal attacks??? Really???
    01-28-11 12:39 AM

Suprah's character and where he's from are irrelevant to the argument. Not only is your statement uncalled for, it's logically fallacious. Ironic, no?
    Last edited by lcambriz; 01-28-11 at 12:42 PM.
    01-28-11 12:56 AM
    anyone running this hybrid with Whatsapp?

i had try on bold 9000 and 9700,both got problem on save history..

please help...
    01-28-11 02:40 AM
    ... the latest 9000 os...
    thank you Suprah

im gonna install the hybrid os later on today

have a nice weekend
    01-28-11 04:47 AM
    Suprah's character and where he's from are irrelevant to argument. Not only is your statement uncalled for, it's logically fallacious. Ironic, no?
    I agree... I dont know too much about hybrids. But for someone to attack a person that has worked hard to provide something free is totally un called for. They provide hybrids for us all for free. And to have someonoe attack them for doing it. I just makes me mad that peeps have the balls to do that. Any way THANK YOU very much for all your hard work.
    01-28-11 05:09 AM
    Great Job,i think the best Hybrid of all you made.

Thank's
    01-28-11 05:37 AM
    Well, I see no one has tried this on a 9550. Guess I'll be the first to try it. Currently on the previous OS5/OS6 hybrid release. Been running good. So hopefully this will yield the same

Will install this afternoon and post back after a day of use.
    01-28-11 07:07 AM
    Running smooth so far. A bit faster browser. Can't tell the diff yet on the touch screen responsiveness or battery but the browser definitely faster. Great job. No bugs yet. TWC app seems to be fine for me
    01-28-11 07:20 AM
    Does 6.1 browser add "column view"?
    01-28-11 07:35 AM
    Suprah, thank you for all the hard work and testing that went into this hybrid. I see no problems with it so far on my Torch. You have been generous with your time and personal assistance in helping this newbie correct his mistakes in not shrinking before wiping. Like I said in a PM to you, "You are the best...well if not the best then you are realy realy realy good."Now all I have to do is reload Livestrong app (my only paid app - hope they let me reload it free) and reload some fonts, and I will be back to where I was, only running this great hybrid. Again thanks.

01-28-11 07:59 AM
    Everything works better on this than the previous version BUT the battery life there was much better :/
    But maybe it will get better after a couple more batter pulls

Good work!

01-28-11 08:21 AM
191 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD