Good tip! I have some old drm itunes stuff, I might give this a try.

I bought a program called tune clone. There are many programs just like it though. What it does is it pretends to be a blank CD in you drive. So you make a playlist with everything in it and click burn. Its nice because it keeps all the data and art with it too. Plus you cqn output it in whatever bitrate you want. I prefer 128 bitrate. Sounds fine to me and keeps the files smaller.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-11 07:38 PM
    I detect some sort of Apple-bashing goal in this thread, but honestly, you're making something out of nothing.
    So what's wrong with Apple bashing in a Playbook forum? Apple fans have no trouble Playbook bashing in here . The difference is that I doubt too many playbook people hang out in Apple forums bashing ipads...yes I know because there is nothing to bash, right? Strange behavior, very strange for people happy with their device...

All I have to tell them is:

slip out the back , jack, make a new plan stan...
    06-29-11 08:03 PM

All I have to tell them is:

slip out the back , jack, make a new plan stan...
    My personal favorite is, "Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am on my playbook yahoooooooo!
    06-29-11 08:31 PM
    My personal favorite is, "Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am on my playbook yahoooooooo!
    LOL perfect, had not thought of that.
    06-30-11 12:00 AM
    LOL perfect, had not thought of that.
    And now you can rip the drm off that song too if you bought it a few years ago.
    07-11-11 08:05 PM
    Sounds complicated. You're actually convincing me to stick with my iPod and wait for iOS 5...
    I think its a joke how you can't play simple mp3's on an iphone. Someone sends you a mp3 ringtone you have to email it to your computer put it into itunes, change the format. It's apple that has made this complicated. For an iphone being so far "advanced" over bb there are def some short comings! Having said that it will be tempting to get the iphone 5 lol!!
    07-11-11 08:11 PM
    I think its a joke how you can't play simple mp3's on an iphone. Someone sends you a mp3 ringtone you have to email it to your computer put it into itunes, change the format. It's apple that has made this complicated. For an iphone being so far "advanced" over bb there are def some short comings! Having said that it will be tempting to get the iphone 5 lol!!
    Its true that it is complicated to leave iphone, they make everything so easy. The problem is that every now and then I would get in a pickle where I would have to do something simple with unnecessary steps and fees to do it their way.

For example, I wanted a tablet tethered to a phone with no fees. That meant leaving apple for sure. Then I saw what the bridge functionality did and my decision was made for me. Id rather deal with hacking my music, hacking that iphone was harder anyways.
    07-11-11 08:18 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD