Overview:

This theme is based on my very popular Vivid series. The only difference is that this one is for those that prefer the new Blackberry OS6 style of themes with the sliding tabs.

This is not just another homescreen replacement like almost all themes out there, nor is it just a homescreen with a few extra added elements. This is a Full theme. Absolutely everything that is possible to be themed has been themed. All icons, All images, Call screen, Text messaging chat screens, etc

Features:

�All custom Vivid style icons.
    �Everything has been themed in the matching Vivid style. From the call streen to the BBM chats to the unread alerts icons. Everything.

Screenshots:

Download links:

View this theme and all of The Theme Zone's themes on The Theme Zone
    or
    Direct purchase link Vivid - OS6
    11-06-10 02:57 AM
    50% off until Nov 30th!
    11-06-10 02:57 AM
    Thanks for the os6 theme of Vivid. I have one request. If you do not know what the icon actually is then you have to click on it. The icons are not labeled and when you roll over it it doesn't tell you what the icons is. I noticed that the programs and folders that you add yourself are labeled but the ones that come with the theme are not.

Is there anyway to label the icons for this theme?
    11-06-10 02:12 PM
    Thanks for the os6 theme of Vivid. I have one request. If you do not know what the icon actually is then you have to click on it. The icons are not labeled and when you roll over it it doesn't tell you what the icons is. I noticed that the programs and folders that you add yourself are labeled but the ones that come with the theme are not.

Is there anyway to label the icons for this theme?
    If you are not seeing icon labels you must have just switched to this theme from one of the other Vivid themes.

Do a battery pull and you will be good to go.
    11-06-10 02:20 PM
    Thanks! That did the trick. I forgot to do a battery pull after changing the theme.
    11-06-10 02:45 PM
    Looks nice. I thought the paid themes had to be titled as such?
    11-06-10 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD