I'm a novice themer who wants to make themes, but I have no ideas of what to make (not creative enough)... Anybody have any moderately simple theme suggestions that they want me to try?
    02-15-11 07:55 PM
    I've seen some requests for red themes to go with red Torches?
    02-15-11 07:57 PM
    As I mentioned in my original post, I'm not very creative. If anybody would want a red Torch theme and has an idea they could try to explain to me, then go ahead and say something.
    02-15-11 08:05 PM
    Hi. I was looking for a nice red theme, not a bright red tho. We were all waiting for a red theme that was suppose to be coming out soon, however the link has still not been posted. I was looking for something along those lines for my red torch. Thanks!
    02-15-11 08:20 PM
    How about a Wizard of Oz theme? It's such a classic movie! If you can, thank you so much!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-11 10:15 PM
    How about the ultimate wallpaper-friendly theme, that has no icons at all on the home screen, and only battery/signal/time/date and notifier icons? You'd have to hit the BB key to get to the icons, but I would totally do that to have an almost pristine home screen that obscures almost none of the wallpaper. Seems like a simple idea, but nobody has done it yet. Something similar in concept to Stock Plus, but without the hidden dock (that I can't use because it lacks trackpad support and I have big fingers.)
    02-15-11 10:27 PM
    How about the ultimate wallpaper-friendly theme, that has no icons at all on the home screen, and only battery/signal/time/date and notifier icons? You'd have to hit the BB key to get to the icons, but I would totally do that to have an almost pristine home screen that obscures almost none of the wallpaper. Seems like a simple idea, but nobody has done it yet. Something similar in concept to Stock Plus, but without the hidden dock (that I can't use because it lacks trackpad support and I have big fingers.)

Let me know what you think: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=6059525
    02-16-11 08:28 PM
    Droid seems preety popular. *g*

02-16-11 08:41 PM
    Droid seems preety popular. *g*

Yeah try making a free HTC theme.
    02-16-11 08:49 PM
    Pretty sweet!

I'm a fan of simple, clean themes and this definitely fits the bill.
    02-16-11 09:06 PM
    I have been looking for someone to possibly make a Juicy Couture or Coach brand theme. I have looked for both for my torch but haven't been able to find one . Or even a hello kitty one. Most of the hello kitty ones for the torch have to be bought, there arent really too many free ones. It wouldn't need to be too complicated, just simple and girly. Just an idea though. It would be awesome if you did and i would be extremely greatful!

02-17-11 12:36 AM
    Yeah try making a free HTC theme.
    What makes it an HTC theme vs. a regular droid theme? I know nothing about Android really...
    02-17-11 08:26 PM
    I have been looking for someone to possibly make a Juicy Couture or Coach brand theme. I have looked for both for my torch but haven't been able to find one . Or even a hello kitty one. Most of the hello kitty ones for the torch have to be bought, there arent really too many free ones. It wouldn't need to be too complicated, just simple and girly. Just an idea though. It would be awesome if you did and i would be extremely greatful!

If that's what you want then it's already made. At themes4bb.com there seem to be a LOT of "girly" themers.
    02-17-11 08:32 PM
    HOw bout stock theme with today?
    02-19-11 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD