Simple Weather Slot

This is a simple theme that has a weather slot in the 5th icon with no trays, so in that respect it's OS 5 style.

There are two versions, 1 with tabs at the bottom and no tab for the weather slot, and 1 with no tabs. The tabs are the darkened background behind the home screen icons.

Please post a reply in this thread if you find any bugs. I make no promises to make any customizations requested, so any ideas you might have that I can implement will be taken into consideration.

With Tabs:

With No Tabs:

With Dark Wallpaper

OTA with Tabs:
    http://db.tt/NBGmZuU

OTA with No Tabs:
    http://db.tt/NbchppF

OTA with Dark Wallpaper:
    http://db.tt/BEa7QbL
    Last edited by Sashko; 08-18-11 at 03:23 PM.
    pmccartney likes this.
    02-24-11 11:30 AM
    It is pretty fast, and its track pad movement is optimum, like no other theme.

It move clockwise and counter clockwise with great stability and speed.

The only thing is the transparent icons are not easily seen ( not comfortable to the eye).
    I have changed the wallpaper to a dark blue one, and it looks fantastic, except that the all app screen wall paper is not changed. Can you do that ?

Ofcourse I would not dream of asking you to change the icon set to something else.

But the speed and stabilty of the pad is amazing.
    02-24-11 03:22 PM
    Glad you like it and good to read it's working well, as I've only been able to test it on the simulator :-)

Is there a specific wallpaper you were thinking of using for the app screen? I can easily change that.
    02-24-11 03:31 PM
    What about one of the 3 attached.

personally I like W1
    02-24-11 03:39 PM
    It is pretty fast, and its track pad movement is optimum, like no other theme.

It move clockwise and counter clockwise with great stability and speed.

The only thing is the transparent icons are not easily seen ( not comfortable to the eye).
    I have changed the wallpaper to a dark blue one, and it looks fantastic, except that the all app screen wall paper is not changed. Can you do that ?

Ofcourse I would not dream of asking you to change the icon set to something else.

But the speed and stabilty of the pad is amazing.
    Completely agree with everything you mention. This theme is such a breath of fresh air for the Torch!

Although as mentioned, the icons, especially the icon text is hard to see with the current wallpaper on the app screen. Something dark and plain would work great imo

Anyway, keep up the good work
    02-24-11 03:51 PM
    If you can also enlarge the clock a little bit, if it is not a trouble for you.
    02-24-11 05:15 PM
    I agree with m.seif's comment except for the clock. Clock looks fine.

For background, I think you should use the dark default stock and then let the user select his/her own background. If you have a transparent icon, then the background should be clean as to not interfere with the icons. This will also help with theme size.

For donation, can you make a tab so that the dock will slide up / down like the stock? Thanks for sharing.
    02-24-11 06:53 PM
    For anyone wanting a darker wallpaper, I'm using the first one that m.seif attached (W1 I believe). Give it a go and let me know what you think of it.

OTA:
    http://db.tt/BEa7QbL
    02-25-11 09:31 AM
    If you can also enlarge the clock a little bit, if it is not a trouble for you.
    I can enlarge the clock, however not with the current font I'm using (for some reason it won't let me change the font size with this font style). If you're willing to sacrifice this font style for a large font/size, that's definitely doable, however if you plan on using an app such as Wallpaper Changer which will unpredictably change your wallpaper on you to different colour schemes, I suggest keeping this one. Let me know you take on that.

For donation, can you make a tab so that the dock will slide up / down like the stock? Thanks for sharing.
    Unfortunately with the current version of Theme Builder, it's not possible to have trays with icons placed wherever you might want them. If I find a way to do it, I will definitely let you know.
    02-25-11 01:09 PM
    Fantastic, been using this for a few days and not looking back!
    03-02-11 11:40 AM
    Just downloaded this. Seems to be very solid. Nice job.
    03-07-11 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD