Hey;

I did a search and installed the OS as usual. No problems right away, everything went smoothly.

After using the phone all day, my keypad/keyboard including the menu, send/end, back, and trackpad refuse to respond or do anything.

I have tried numerous battery pulls AND have downgraded back to 5.0 to confirm the problem is OS6 only, and it is. 5.0 worked without a problem.

Anyone have an idea what will fix this?! Right at the end of my day too....

Thanks! :up:
    11-03-10 05:23 AM
    Its been almost day and a half i installed OS6 on my 9700.

Working like charm... No problem there...

As i see you are T-Mobile customer..

I would suggest you to read this and it may solve your problem.. Specially for T-mobile user...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lea...s-read-545478/
    11-03-10 07:16 AM
    Thanks for the replies.

I'm actually ATT

Any ideas?
    11-03-10 12:40 PM
    I have the same problem, but my keyboard didn't work from the time I installed OS 6. I'm not a T-mobile user and I went back on OS 5, but would like to fix problem.

So did you already fix it? Any ideas?
    11-04-10 08:49 AM
    i need some help and maybe u guys can help me. I've been trying to upload the os 6 software to my 9700. it tells me that it has been successfully downloaded to my desktop, i open it up delete the vendor file. i go to run the app loader and it doesn't show os 6 is in the app loader. then when i go to desktop manager it tells me there's an update for os 6. when i go to upload it thru there it tells me error one or more modules cannot be resolved. idk what to do. I've downloaded the software twice. help lol bbm me pin:2180c0d1
    11-04-10 09:00 AM
    Go to your computer.

Programs/Common/Research In Motion/AppLoader

Click on loader.exe

I usually ignore the DM for loading new OS's.
    11-04-10 09:13 AM
    Hello GrantMax:

I'm on ATT also followed the instructions to you linked above by Jeffreil worked like a champ. Did you check for old BB os software on your computer? Since I'm not T-mo did not delete the cod files.

Also I as instructed I did not load my apps from the back up.

I have been running .344 on my 9700 since Tuesday and no issues. I have yet to see the battery drain everyone spoke of. I did have look around for a Telenav (Att Brand).

Web browser is better but with my old age eyes I don't need to surfing on the phone anyway.

Good luck.
    11-04-10 09:17 AM
    i need some help and maybe u guys can help me. I've been trying to upload the os 6 software to my 9700. it tells me that it has been successfully downloaded to my desktop, i open it up delete the vendor file. i go to run the app loader and it doesn't show os 6 is in the app loader. then when i go to desktop manager it tells me there's an update for os 6. when i go to upload it thru there it tells me error one or more modules cannot be resolved. idk what to do. I've downloaded the software twice. help lol bbm me pin:2180c0d1
    11-04-10 09:26 AM
    the app loader doesnt show any indication that the os 6 is in there. and when i go to open it manually to add the os 6 and it tells me the operating system is not compatible when it clearly tells me its installing os 6 for 9700. so idk what to do.
    11-04-10 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD