Just wondering if there are any known themes that are compatible with the new OS 6.0. I absolutely hate the icons the 6.0 offers, and was wondering if there are any new ones that work with the 6.0 or have just been released specifically for the 6.0. I had 3 other themes on my 5.0 that are not compatible with the 6.0, so just looking for a little variety.
    12-21-10 10:27 AM
    Unfortunately the theme builder currently available is a Beta version. It will only support the Torch for OS6 devices. You will have to wait until RIM adds in support for the others
    kcbooff likes this.
    12-21-10 10:36 AM
    I have installed many themes that were reported to be compatible with the Curve 3g 9330 OS 6 but not one of them have worked. I am seriously considering restoring my phone to the OS 5. I don't like the navigation of this new operating system at all.
    12-22-10 09:01 AM
    I love this os.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-10 06:49 PM
    Just switched/upgraded to my 9330 from my 8530. Upgraded for a better phone and OS 6. Disappointed there's no current themes out for OS 6 except the Torch, but I can live with the default for now.
    12-26-10 11:00 AM
    well the theme builders havent even been announced so you may have to may a little while......but now hoppefully with the new release they release a BETA version at least
    12-26-10 11:06 AM
    I dunno, bout new themes but I do like the default. I just usually change wallpapers if
    I get too bored with what I have. Also, once you get used to the navigation you will
    appreciate it. I recently changed over from a samsung rant that was hella old so I'm
    loving my BB. Once the playbook comes out I'm ditching the laptop as a daily use
    device as well.
    12-29-10 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD