Similar to my other theme but in blue. I created this for Pete6 and thought I would share with all.
    For OS6 only and for 96xx and 97xx
    Feedback is always welcome

Shortcuts:
    Space - QuickLaunch
    O - Options
    M - Messages
    B - Browser
    L - Lock
    $ - SMS
    C - Calculator
    ! - BBM

Last edited by tattooz; 03-03-11 at 07:01 PM.
    Tri_homie, Pete6 and Shilohjerry like this.
    02-10-11 03:00 PM
    I love the blue.. I have been using the green but will try the blue
    02-10-11 03:15 PM
    The man created this theme in about an hour. What a star he is.

I liked the earlier Green theme and Mrs. Pete6 thought that having it in blue would be nice.

I asked and here's the result.
    tattooz likes this.
    02-10-11 03:15 PM
    Can't wait to try it out. This form factor you are using is refreshingly clean and appealing. Thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    tattooz likes this.
    02-10-11 03:16 PM
    Thanks guys. If you have any ideas for other themes or requests, please PM me.
    02-10-11 04:04 PM
    Here's a couple of ideas.

- Enable access to the Clock app by clicking the clock area on the Home screen

- I'd personally like the Calculator activated by the $ sign since I use US to dial from Home and so cannot use the theme shortcut keys.

- Access Options by clicking the battery icon
    02-11-11 04:29 AM
    Here's a couple of ideas.

- Enable access to the Clock app by clicking the clock area on the Home screen

- I'd personally like the Calculator activated by the $ sign since I use US to dial from Home and so cannot use the theme shortcut keys.

- Access Options by clicking the battery icon
    Pete, the clock app IS click-able. I will work on making the battery click-able as well. Is there a standard list for the shortcuts? If so, let me know and I will convert them all. I do not use the shortcuts, personally, so I have no clue.
    02-11-11 05:57 AM
    I'm glad that you added the DONATE button. Mine is on its way to you.
    02-11-11 07:33 AM
    Pete, the clock app IS click-able. I will work on making the battery click-able as well. Is there a standard list for the shortcuts? If so, let me know and I will convert them all. I do not use the shortcuts, personally, so I have no clue.
    Man I don't function without shortcuts. Would def use this theme if you added them. Usually on themes they have

$=opens SMS
    !=opens BBM (I think)

Some others I have seen is 0=Sound profiles and Y=Clock
    02-11-11 08:43 AM
    These are the shortcuts that are currently in the theme.....

Shortcuts:
    Space - QuicLaunch
    O - Options
    M - Messages
    B - Browser
    L - Lock
    S - SMS
    C - Calculator

If I get a list of "standard shortcuts" I will change them
    02-11-11 10:41 AM
    Man I don't function without shortcuts. Would def use this theme if you added them. Usually on themes they have

$=opens SMS
    !=opens BBM (I think)

Some others I have seen is 0=Sound profiles and Y=Clock
    Yes, I now have the clock app clixck working. Sorry, my bad

02-12-11 02:08 AM
    It would be nice to have SMS shortcut key of $. This theme is smokin. With the shortcut key it would be even better. Thanks for a great theme.

02-12-11 06:58 AM
    It would be nice to have SMS shortcut key of $. This theme is smokin. With the shortcut key it would be even better. Thanks for a great theme.

The SMS shortcut is set at S. If I can get a list of the "most used" shortcuts, I will switch them.
    Glad you like it
    02-12-11 07:00 AM
    I have Dial from HomeScreen turn off. The S doesn't activate SMS unless I'm not doing something right

02-12-11 09:19 AM
    Knicksfan, I will make the $ open the SMS for you. Before I do it, if you want any other shortcuts change to what you like, shoot me a PM and I will take care of it all at once.
    Thanks

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-12-11 09:34 AM
    The reason I was a total fail with the clock app is that the screen area you assigned is quite small. I just kept whizzing past it.

Is there any reason why the target clickable area could not be made a little larger? It would be nice.

This theme improves all the time. I love it.

It work on any 480 x 320 phone that runs OS6 too. Because this thread is in one forums, it may just be the best kept secret on Crackberry.

Once all the shortcuts are ironed out (I still want the Calculator on the $ sign), and the theme is basically finished. Tatooz should post thread in each of the 480 x 320 (9700 9780, 9650, etc.) forums to spread the word.
    02-12-11 11:09 AM
    I updated the shortcut $ to open SMS and added ! to open BBM

I did not make the clock click area larger. Maybe tackle that another day

Download for the updated and added shortcuts.
    02-12-11 12:38 PM
    I updated the shortcut $ to open SMS and added ! to open BBM

I did not make the clock click area larger. Maybe tackle that another day

Download for the updated and added shortcuts.
    Hey, I just downloaded through the ota but none of the shortcuts work except for the default ones. S does not open sms neither does $

02-12-11 05:58 PM
    very nice theme. I like it alot. thanks!
    02-12-11 06:44 PM
    very nice theme. I like it alot. thanks!
    Try the Time Frame theme he just finished! It's quick, clean, and practical!

tattooz likes this.
    02-12-11 06:49 PM
    I have seen themes that have up to 14 icons across the home screen in one single row.

Would this be hard to do?

If it increases the total size of the theme massively (typically yours are all below 85Kb) and thereofr slows down response time, it ain;t worth it BUt if it's easy and fast to do amd make run then how about it?
    02-14-11 07:47 AM
    I have seen themes that have up to 14 icons across the home screen in one single row.

Would this be hard to do?

If it increases the total size of the theme massively (typically yours are all below 85Kb) and thereofr slows down response time, it ain;t worth it BUt if it's easy and fast to do amd make run then how about it?
    14 would make the icons really small. I am working on a similar one....
    02-14-11 07:51 AM
    14 would make the icons really small. I am working on a similar one....
    I said 14 'cuz I saw 14. You are right the icons were tiny. 8 -12 might be better.
    02-14-11 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD