This theme uses standard OS6.1 layout with hidden dock(5 user defined application) and one screen on homescreen(i to show and escape to hide).

Download

For OS 6 Device Only

Vry Features

**5 user defined application on Hidable dock(Escape to hide)
    **6th positon application on home screen for easy access(u to show and i to hide)
    **wallpaper friendly
    **Transprent menus & pop ups
    **Hotkeys
    c - clock
    0 - profile
    $ - messages
    m - manage connection
    s - universal search

HIT THANKX IF U LIKE THEME
    feel free to post your screen shot
    Last edited by hifxdesign; 06-01-11 at 07:59 AM.
    ThePinkChameleon and MarvBear like this.
    05-31-11 08:05 AM
    hifxdesign, this theme looks really nice, i'm interested in dwl'ing it but you didn't specifiy if its for OS5 or OS6. Which is it for? thanks!
    05-31-11 02:26 PM
    hifxdesign, this theme looks really nice, i'm interested in dwl'ing it but you didn't specifiy if its for OS5 or OS6. Which is it for? thanks!
    Sorry
    it is for OS 6 device only
    05-31-11 03:57 PM
    Sorry
    it is for OS 6 device only
    great! Tyvm!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-11 04:03 PM
    WoW! hifx, you did a great job on this theme! i really like! and the wp you used within the theme is beautiful!! I don't want to change my homescreen wp! lol. I also enjoy the fact that you put a show/hide ocd slot, that is awesome this immediately went on the list along with my other top favorite themes thank you very much for this theme!

hifx, would you be able to post the wp you used to create the theme, i'd love to be able to use it in-between my other wp's

(i will be back to click you a ty click indeed. i ran out earlier)

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 05-31-11 at 04:26 PM.
    05-31-11 04:17 PM

05-31-11 06:39 PM
    hifx, I had the strangest thing happen to me while using this theme after dwlding it. If you see my ss above showing the icons, the green heart is my batex app. Now, whenever I would open the dock up to show the 5 icons, no matter which one of the 5 I clicked on, it would give me the menu options for the batex app
    text msg, email, contacts & profiles will all open to batex, even my BW in the top right will open to the batex app. BUT if I use my menu key to show all my apps, and I click on them, they will go to the right app. So idk what's going on.

Whenever I set a new theme, I always do a reboot also to be sure it 'sets up' right

I'm going to try your theme out again tomorrow and see if it happens again, but in the meantime if your able to see what the prob may be I would really appreciate it, as I really do love your theme thanks, much appreciated

Btw, I'm on a 9650/OS6/VzW's .431

What I also wanted to add was, when I first set the theme, the icons clicked to the appropriate app at first, it was a short time after using it that it started to not respond to the corrected app that I would click on. Also just to let you know, I went back to the theme I was using previously, and everything is responding ok, so I know its not my bb.

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 05-31-11 at 08:40 PM.
    05-31-11 08:24 PM
    I'm having the same issue. The first app in the dock is the one that opens no matter which one I click on.
    05-31-11 09:04 PM
    I'm having the same issue. The first app in the dock is the one that opens no matter which one I click on.
    ok Midd, I honestly at first thought it was my bb, not that I want anyone to have an issue, but this re-assures me my bb is ok.

I hope hifx can correct this issue-i really do love the theme!

05-31-11 09:06 PM
    05-31-11 09:07 PM
    ok Midd, I honestly at first thought it was my bb, not that I want anyone to have an issue, but this re-assures me my bb is ok.

I hope hifx can correct this issue-i really do love the theme!

I too hope it can be resolved. It is nice.
    05-31-11 09:09 PM
    WoW! hifx, you did a great job on this theme! i really like! and the wp you used within the theme is beautiful!! I don't want to change my homescreen wp! lol. I also enjoy the fact that you put a show/hide ocd slot, that is awesome this immediately went on the list along with my other top favorite themes thank you very much for this theme!

hifx, would you be able to post the wp you used to create the theme, i'd love to be able to use it in-between my other wp's

(i will be back to click you a ty click indeed. i ran out earlier)

THEME UPDATE NOW PLEASE DOWNLOAD AGAIN

ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    06-01-11 08:01 AM
    Theme bugs resolved download again
    06-01-11 08:03 AM
    Theme bugs resolved download again
    great hifx! i'm re-dwldng now, and will set it up and post with any feedback! thank you for fixing the bug! Can't wait to use it again

edit: ok set the theme again, and i'm still having issues with it. now i cant 'focus' on anything on the homescreen including the bottom bar to bring up the 5 icon dock. also just from my homescreen, if i click my tp, it'll bring up any random app, batex, text msg, etc.

As for the U to show and I to hide the ocd slot, good idea, but for those of us that have hotkeys sets, my calculator app opened everytime i hit the U for the ocd slot to show. i'm sorry, but i deleted the theme at this time.

UPDATE: June 4th- I had an app, FileScout 14 day free trial version that was not playing nice with my bb. I deleted this app, redwld this theme, and its running fine now I'm happy to update that I can use this theme again, I like it that much!
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 06-04-11 at 12:27 PM.
    06-01-11 08:20 AM
    great hifx! i'm re-dwldng now, and will set it up and post with any feedback! thank you for fixing the bug! Can't wait to use it again

edit: ok set the theme again, and i'm still having issues with it. now i cant 'focus' on anything on the homescreen including the bottom bar to bring up the 5 icon dock. also just from my homescreen, if i click my tp, it'll bring up any random app, batex, text msg, etc.

As for the U to show and I to hide the ocd slot, good idea, but for those of us that have hotkeys sets, my calculator app opened everytime i hit the U for the ocd slot to show. i'm sorry, but i deleted the theme at this time.
    I tested this theme on my bb 9700 and it has no issue now.......
    06-01-11 10:27 AM
    idk hifx, I had an issue with it on my 9650 with the update. I have 30 themes on my bb that I use in rotation and I never have any issues with any of them. So I honestly don't know what to tell you. My only suggestion would be is to have a friend or someone dwld with a 9650 and see if any weird things happen. I really like your theme too! I'm sorry it didn't work out for me

06-01-11 10:36 AM
    hifx, I have some good news!!! this morn i was having an issue deleting a theme off my bb. It deleted out of my app mgmtn, BUT would not delete the module out of the themes list, it was still there as if i could use it. I rec'd an app error and my device rebooted itself. I dwld a trial version of FileScout on Tuesday(?) and when i went to use your theme on Wed., it didn't jive as you've seem from my posts. WELL after what happened this morn with that theme i tried deleting, it cued my attention to the app, FileScout! I deleted the app, the theme then deleted properly. I proceeded to redwld your theme, and Waaah-Laaa! It is working. I do have a couple of glitches with it and they are:

1) when i use "u" to turn on the ocd slot, it also opens my calculator also, escape takes me back to homescreen.
    2) 0(zero) doesn't open profiles for me, it opens PW keeper every time.
    3) m doesn't give me connections, it gives the 'messages' BUT in the top right corner where the 3G is on the theme, you have that to click to give you the 'connections' so thats fine with me.
    4) $ gives me the messages box and the universal search also pops up when i escape out of it, so i have to escape again.

As far as I'm concerned, these are minor, and nothing the escape key can't fix. (i have a glitch with the latest QL on my bb also that i have to do this with on occassion too!)
    But, I'm happy to be using your theme again as i really like it that much!

its unfortunate i had an app that didn't play nice with it, but i'm glad i pin-pointed the prob, and it was an app I didn't plan on keeping anyways! (sorry for the long winded post)

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 06-04-11 at 12:29 PM.
    06-04-11 12:24 PM

06-04-11 03:01 PM
    hifx, I have some good news!!! this morn i was having an issue deleting a theme off my bb. It deleted out of my app mgmtn, BUT would not delete the module out of the themes list, it was still there as if i could use it. I rec'd an app error and my device rebooted itself. I dwld a trial version of FileScout on Tuesday(?) and when i went to use your theme on Wed., it didn't jive as you've seem from my posts. WELL after what happened this morn with that theme i tried deleting, it cued my attention to the app, FileScout! I deleted the app, the theme then deleted properly. I proceeded to redwld your theme, and Waaah-Laaa! It is working. I do have a couple of glitches with it and they are:

1) when i use "u" to turn on the ocd slot, it also opens my calculator also, escape takes me back to homescreen.
    2) 0(zero) doesn't open profiles for me, it opens PW keeper every time.
    3) m doesn't give me connections, it gives the 'messages' BUT in the top right corner where the 3G is on the theme, you have that to click to give you the 'connections' so thats fine with me.
    4) $ gives me the messages box and the universal search also pops up when i escape out of it, so i have to escape again.

As far as I'm concerned, these are minor, and nothing the escape key can't fix. (i have a glitch with the latest QL on my bb also that i have to do this with on occassion too!)
    But, I'm happy to be using your theme again as i really like it that much!

its unfortunate i had an app that didn't play nice with it, but i'm glad i pin-pointed the prob, and it was an app I didn't plan on keeping anyways! (sorry for the long winded post)

That's Good >>>

Check out my new premium theme FACILE
    06-04-11 03:33 PM
    06-04-11 06:19 PM

06-04-11 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD