This theme is my first one designed that I have shared.

This theme was inspired for my daughter since she is getting a Style on her birthday on the 12th and thought it would be great to give her a custom theme on her phone.

There is one known issue so far, and appears to be a beta bug. The universal search feature works, but you can not see the icons. Once there is a fix, or if someone knows how to fix it, I will fix it at that time.

**Universal search has been fixed**

**The issue of symbols being hard to see have been addressed as well**

Thank you BBthemelab for the battery icons and for the OTA hosting.

Enjoy

OTA Link: http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/eKEd0v

Last edited by mustangboy88; 02-04-11 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Update
    02-03-11 02:51 PM
    Thanks for making this! Something for the girls! Love the attention to detail-pink and hearts throughout the theme. Very wallpaper friendly. Can't believe this is your first theme-it is excellent. Will be watching for future themes! GREAT JOB!
    Don'f forget to do a battery pull after install!
    Last edited by McNibbler; 02-03-11 at 07:36 PM. Reason: added screen shots
    02-03-11 02:56 PM
    Thank you very cute. I love it!!!
    02-03-11 03:59 PM
    Ok so I downloaded this today and I really like how it looks.
    But before with the main Verizon theme I had on my phone if I started to type a name from my address book on my main screen it would bring up any potential info on that name. With this theme it does not do that.
    Am I doing something wrong? I had only just figured out that happened when I went to call someone and typed a name from my main screen like I used to with my 5.0 OS and I really liked this new thing and so I was bummed when it didn't happen on this theme cause I want the theme but I want that thing that happened.
    02-04-11 01:49 AM
    Oh well geez, I feel like a moron. I'm always thinking people should read posts before posting themselves and I did the same thing. I quickly downloade this theme while quickly looking from my phone earlier.
    The beta bug for the search is that on all themes?
    I really do like the theme a lot.
    02-04-11 01:57 AM
    Unforunately I have read this issue in the report in the developers beta forum on the RIM site. I have no idea how to fix it at this time. But I too, love the universal search. I have made another theme that is similar to this and it doesn't do this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-11 09:28 AM
    Alright, I have fixed the universal search and addressed the hard to see symbols in the dialog boxes.
    02-04-11 11:49 AM
    super cute! i love the hearts when i scroll through messages. thanks for posting
    02-12-11 12:06 PM
    Can you please tell me where i can download this theme from?? I think its great. You did an amazing job creating it
    02-12-11 01:28 PM
    Can you please tell me where i can download this theme from?? I think its great. You did an amazing job creating it
    In the first post there is a link OTA Link: http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/eKEd0v

You need to use your phones browser to go to this thread and click on the link and it will take you to the download page.
    02-12-11 01:45 PM
    Goes great with white berry

02-12-11 06:24 PM
    i LOVE this theme? any chance you can convert this for a torch as well? i feel sorry for my sister who can't use this.
    02-12-11 09:40 PM
    Thank you Middbrew. I appreciate the reply back. It looks great on my Bold
    02-13-11 10:21 AM
    Thank You Mustangboy88 , it's awesome , my wife and daughter love it , Thank You so much.

02-13-11 05:41 PM
    Thanks so much for this theme. It's awesome! Your work is greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
    02-13-11 09:24 PM
    Loveeee it so far !!

02-13-11 11:15 PM
    Nice LOVE theme for a LOVERS DAY.....LOVE IT.....Thanks....!!!!

02-14-11 06:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD