Will any of the awesome theme builders be adding the Style to their theme building repertoire? I'm seriously considering getting the Style but one of the things I love about BB is the ability to change up the themes? Also, does anyone know if any of the other BB's themes would work on the Style?
    Thanks
    11-11-10 08:20 AM
    Apparently not. At least on my end. I bought the Style on Halloween and have since been trying to add a theme to it. The last theme I downloaded looked like it had a screenshot of the Style. So I was pretty excited as this might work!! But No, it didn't. My Style won't even list any themes under the theme list. So I've been searching and praying that someone has answers because I LOVE changing themes
    11-11-10 02:58 PM
    RIM hasn't released the theme builder yet for any BB but the Torch. I'd imagine it's coming soon though now that the Style and 9780 are officially available from carriers. I'm hoping soon too because I'm getting bored with the stock theme on my 9650.
    11-11-10 03:54 PM
    when the new Theme Builder that supports the new OS's and devices comes out i know i will at least have one theme coming out for the Style....just waiting on RIM at this point
    11-14-10 07:43 AM
    Ive seen several themes that claim they are compatible -but they are not free so I do not want to try them yet
    11-14-10 12:24 PM
    Ive seen several themes that claim they are compatible -but they are not free so I do not want to try them yet
    I don't know how they can be compatible seeing as there's no way to build themes for any OS6 device other than the 9800 torch

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    11-15-10 10:22 AM
    Looking forward to your theme cplush!!
    11-15-10 10:24 AM
    Why would BB AppWorld put themes in the catalog for the Style if they don't work? There's a nice selection that comes up in AppWorld on my phone but they don't work. It doesn't make sense.. Oh well.. In due time, I guess..
    11-26-10 09:15 PM
    yea i been trying to add themes but its not working . i wanna add ppl on my bbm with the stlye. my pin is 327C34B4
    11-29-10 11:32 AM
    Blackberry themselves sent out an email today with 3 themes supposedly for the Style......downloaded one that looked cool.......before I remembered that it can't change themes. How is that supposed to work??
    12-14-10 11:00 PM
    I downloaded one of the "seasonal" themes the blackberry app market is offering free right now because it said it was specifically compatible with the style and it didnt work.
    12-16-10 07:21 PM
    Yeah, for some reason RIM is not supporting themes for most of the new devices. This is very disappointing

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    12-17-10 10:35 AM
    When can we expect theme builder to be updated to include the Style? It has been out for 2 months now. Will RIM ever get around to this or is everthing being concentrated on the PB and QNX?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-10 05:00 PM
    I am waiting for the theme down loader to come out also. I bought themes that said they were compatible but didn't work. I was very disappointed. You would think that when a new phone comes out everything would work on them.
    01-02-11 09:55 AM
    Will any of the awesome theme builders be adding the Style to their theme building repertoire? I'm seriously considering getting the Style but one of the things I love about BB is the ability to change up the themes? Also, does anyone know if any of the other BB's themes would work on the Style?
    Thanks
    you can download it here BlackBerry Style 9670 themes
    darkangel07760 likes this.
    02-01-11 11:43 PM
    you can download it here BlackBerry Style 9670 themes
    Mobi900, I dl your theme and it seems to work great. A few questions; on the linked web site it mentions a hidden today screen. How do you access the hidden today feature? Also, in the top banner, I have MeterBerry that shows my battery temperature, and BerryWeather that shows the outside temperature, but only one shows with ... showing beside it. Is there a way to get more space in the banner so that more than 1 item is shown? Don't know if that last part makes sense or not, but I appreciate the theme!
    02-02-11 09:54 AM
    Themes are becoming available, I just downloaded icolor 99.9 percent perfect from mmmooo from bb app store (free theme) and it works nicely so far!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 12:07 PM
    I made a valentines day theme for my daughter and I noticed in the simulator that i can choose between the style or the pearl 3G for display. So maybe you guys can DL themes from the 9100 series BB's. Just like the 9700/9650.
    02-02-11 08:56 PM
    I downloaded Mobi's theme as well. I'm a first time Blackberry user and have been looking for themes so I could customize my phone more.

Only had a one issue with the theme, which is huge for me: the universal search bar disappears. If that were to work with the theme, I'd be using it right now.
    02-02-11 10:19 PM
    I downloaded Mobi's theme as well. I'm a first time Blackberry user and have been looking for themes so I could customize my phone more.

Only had a one issue with the theme, which is huge for me: the universal search bar disappears. If that were to work with the theme, I'd be using it right now.
    If you hit the S key it will bring up the universal search...
    02-03-11 09:18 AM
    Thread is open for 9670 Themes!!! There are several great themes available from BerryGoodThemes and Pootermobile & my friend over at WJD themes is updating some of his for the Style as well. (pics below of the ones I have installed - perks of being a CB writer means lots of goodies to try out ):

Prism (BGT)

Helix (BGT)

BlackBerry Girl (FREE - Pootermobile)

Rule to remember, if you don't see the 9670 option in the download than it's probably not compatible. Just because it says OS 6 ready, does not mean it's compatible on all OS 6 devices.
    Last edited by Kerri Neill; 02-03-11 at 01:57 PM.
    02-03-11 09:22 AM
    Wow Kerri nice. Not too feminine either!
    02-03-11 01:50 PM
    Wow Kerri nice. Not too feminine either!
    Lol, the Prism is only .99 cents and has different colors including manly blue, green, orange etc...

There are several others from BGT that are great but I haven't had a chance to download them and just wait till you see some of the ones coming from WJD!
    02-03-11 01:55 PM
    Yeah, I'm starting to see some nice, reasonably priced options out there and it's nice.
    02-03-11 02:19 PM
    I got this one: BGT L Shape - OS 6.0 READY FOR ALL DEVICES - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store and absolutely love it. Reminds me of the way I had my old 8330 laid out + weather Right now its only .99, I payed $2.99.
    Last edited by Dragon919; 02-03-11 at 06:17 PM.
    02-03-11 06:08 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD