well ive had my torch for a week now even though it is giving me problems a girl always stares at it! i just star back and smile lmao, compared to iphone you dont see alot of these torches around, including when everyone thinks they're flashy with an old curve or something lol but hey i like my torch an i cant wait to recieve an exchange! hopefullly this one doesnt come with any problems...
    09-01-10 03:40 AM
    blackberries dont get "bitches" my man... im guessing you may have had a stain on your shirt
    09-01-10 04:17 AM
    well ive had my torch for a week now even though it is giving me problems a girl always stares at it! i just star back and smile lmao,...
    i would wipe that drool on your face while using the Torch..
    09-01-10 04:51 AM
    blackberries dont get "bitches" my man... im guessing you may have had a stain on your shirt
    lol made me chuckle
    09-01-10 05:10 AM
    i think it's the other way around.
    women with blackberry are HOT HOT Hot!
    except for Paris Hilton..
    09-01-10 05:11 AM
    Hahahahaha..... Maybe the OP is a women!?!? just kidding!!!! :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-10 05:29 AM
    Funny OP...
    09-01-10 07:10 AM
    Sorry, I wouldn't go for a guy because of his blackberry...I would just get my own.

And chances are, my berry would be better than his...
    09-01-10 08:03 AM
    Sorry, I wouldn't go for a guy because of his blackberry...I would just get my own.

And chances are, my berry would be better than his...
    Guess that means your not a bitchez =))

LMAO!! ;P
    09-01-10 08:10 AM
    You ever wonder..... does she think my sparkling new fancy phone is better looking than me?

I mean sometimes you just gotta ask.

Oh and Tide to-go will get that stain out.
    09-01-10 08:16 AM
    Guess that means your not a bitchez =))

LMAO!! ;P
    Nope, nope

You ever wonder..... does she think my sparkling new fancy phone is better looking than me?
    Yes, she does
    09-01-10 08:38 AM
    Who thinks there flashy with an old curve??? lol and play on playa!!!
    09-01-10 09:21 AM
    IPhone Users Have More Sex Than Droid, BlackBerry

sorry dude, she's either looking at the stain or just maybe you have something hanging out your nose.

although your odds are a lil better at getting some attention than a droid user, just not as good as the iphone.
    09-01-10 10:18 AM
    IPhone Users Have More Sex Than Droid, BlackBerry

although your odds are a lil better at getting some attention than a droid user, just not as good as the iphone.
    These studies are what we need..
    forget Global Warming.. forget the solution for the wars in Afghanistan.. forget the conflicts with Pakistan and N. Korea etc etc.
    THIS is one of the reasons why we're not being taken seriously..

At the end of the day, this study translates to Iphone users as Higher risk for Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Teen age pregnancy..
    what a great way to spend money on research.. if you can actually call this Research..
    by the way.. last time i checked.. there's still no cure for Common Colds..
    09-01-10 11:41 AM
    Stupid thread is stupid.
    09-01-10 11:45 AM
    These studies are what we need..
    forget Global Warming.. forget the solution for the wars in Afghanistan.. forget the conflicts with Pakistan and N. Korea etc etc.
    THIS is one of the reasons why we're not being taken seriously..

At the end of the day, this study translates to Iphone users as Higher risk for Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Teen age pregnancy..
    what a great way to spend money on research.. if you can actually call this Research..
    by the way.. last time i checked.. there's still no cure for Common Colds..
    I'm glad someone's mindset is focused on more important things.
    09-01-10 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD