View Poll Results: Light leakage around your hardware buttons?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, a little.

20 41.67%
  • yes, a lot!

6 12.50%
  • no, none at all.

22 45.83%
    I've got a little bit of light bleed-through, and tiny bit of button and screen wiggle too. I thought about exchanging it since I'm under 30 days, but I'm afraid to run into worse problems instead (such is my luck). Because there is a 1 year warranty anyway, I'll just keep it as is and have RIM fix/replace it if something starts to actually malfunction in the future. In the meantime it works just fine so I'd rather not mess with it.
    01-10-11 10:40 PM
    not only have i got a minor slider wiggle but that whole key (that includes the dial, menu, return and end call) where u have light has an annoying wiggle! pisses me off when im goin nuts on the trackpad. should i return? anyone else with rogers have this type of wiggle oin the hard keys??
    Why, may I ask, are you "goin nuts on the trackpad", when you have a touchscreen phone?? You may have contributed to your "wiggle" more than RIM has. I feel most of these "wiggle" problems are caused more by users than by the manufacturer. To this date I have not had any problems with any BB device I've owned. There's no reason to be brutal on your device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-11 10:50 PM
    Why, may I ask, are you "goin nuts on the trackpad", when you have a touchscreen phone?? You may have contributed to your "wiggle" more than RIM has. I feel most of these "wiggle" problems are caused more by users than by the manufacturer.
    So the track pad is for decoration?
    Last edited by lucky45; 01-10-11 at 11:01 PM.
    01-10-11 10:59 PM
    I had a torch that had the same problem didn't think anything of it but after light usage I notices that it got worse and the buttons lifted up and pretty much came off. I'm not saying that's going top happen to yours but If I were you I would swap it out and avoid the problem later

01-10-11 11:02 PM
    So the track pad is for decoration?
    Heh, no. I meant for going nuts on seemed extreme, when you have a touch screen. I came from a 9700, and I understand the love of the trackpad. I just suggested that his overuse may have contributed to his wiggle problem...

So continue to roll your eyes all you want... At least I wasn't stupid enough to drop a landline phone on MY torch

01-10-11 11:29 PM
    Heh, no. I meant for going nuts on seemed extreme, when you have a touch screen. I came from a 9700, and I understand the love of the trackpad. I just suggested that his overuse may have contributed to his wiggle problem...

So continue to roll your eyes all you want... At least I wasn't stupid enough to drop a landline phone on MY torch

LOL - less then a month and you got the attitude of a veteran...

My girlfriend's stupid huh? Wait until you have your first accidental 'drop'

Welcome to the Crackberry family - you're going to fit right in
    Last edited by lucky45; 01-10-11 at 11:43 PM.
    01-10-11 11:36 PM
    Come on guys, don't sweat the small stuff!c

01-10-11 11:45 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD