Has anyone seen the new ATT Torch commercial? (The one with the search for Moby ****)
    There's a feature for search where you have a 'Say A Command' prompt (no, it's not the voice dial)...

Looking around the web, I see that OS6 is going to have a voice activated search in thenear future.

Anyone know approx when this will come out, or anything else about it?
    10-11-10 09:37 AM
    the closest thing is the google app
    10-11-10 09:49 AM
    Its the AT&T navigator.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 10:27 AM
    Can the auto-censoring here get any worse? The word d-i-c-k is censored out of a famously titled book?
    10-11-10 12:18 PM
    Or Vlingo works too, but is bugged using up bat power quickly at the moment.
    10-11-10 12:24 PM
    Can the auto-censoring here get any worse? The word d-i-c-k is censored out of a famously titled book?
    Get a grip. Auto censoring knows words, not context. We Mods do, thus the
    thread title change
    10-11-10 12:39 PM
    Sorry, I guess my question wasn't clear enough...

For those that have seen the commercial, what is the 'Say A Command' prompt with the large green microphone (no, it's not the voice dial) application in the add

I know there are apps that do similar tasks, but wanted to know what was actually shown. (I'm wondering if it's the forthcoming voice activated Global Search)

Thanks.
    10-11-10 10:04 PM
    Its AT&T navigator
    10-11-10 10:21 PM
    Thanks, that was posted above too....
    Figures... That's an app I never activated, so I've never seen/used it.

Thanks.
    10-11-10 10:26 PM
    i have navigator, I did not now it would web search?
    10-12-10 06:57 AM
    It's actually the Google Mobile App....not Google Maps, but its called Google Mobile App....when you hold down the talk button you can do a voice search in google and it brings up all relevant links/images etc...
    10-12-10 10:48 AM
    It's actually the Google Mobile App....not Google Maps, but its called Google Mobile App....when you hold down the talk button you can do a voice search in google and it brings up all relevant links/images etc...
    Hmmm? I don't think so. I just went to Google Mobile App and it does not have "Say a command" displayed. But AT&T navigator does. Even has the same "voice" saying it. The microphone on the navigator even "resonates" when spoken into like the commercial. Google mobile app does not.

10-12-10 11:35 AM
    http://v21.lscache6.googlevideo.com/...=youtube_gdata

10-12-10 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD