There is a ton of negativity going on with this phone and it is very annoying to see it constantly berated.

The phone does everything it is advertised to do and does it well. It does nothing it isn't supposed to do.

If you want to play games get a different device. If you want to be just like every one else get a different device. If you want to be someone who loves to buy a iphone and then instead of use your new toy AS A PHONE and berate the Torchthen apparently this is the place. For the love of all things holy though. Don't you have something better to do than make yourself feel good by telling others that your toy is better than theirs.

Seriously. If ppl put as much effort into making life better as they do into arguing whose phone is best ALL PHONES would be absolutely perfect AND we would have world peace.

Anyway. I love my Torch. I don't care if it should cost less, is outdated, sounds tinny, or any other crap people troll on here discussing. Mine doesn't do any of that btw. It is a great device and most owners of it appear to as well. I bet we are all intelligent enough to get another one if we don't like it too.

Just my .25 cents

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-10 09:19 AM
    +1 ...............
    08-17-10 10:18 AM
    I've enjoyed the Torch, paid $200 for it and have 0 complaints so far. It does everything I want it to and I'm still learning my way around all of the features of the OS.

My best advice is do your research and pick that device that best suits your needs. It's your money, spend it how you wish. Don't listen to the hype or the negativity around the device, and make up your own mind.

+1
    08-17-10 10:21 AM
    I love my Torch - it gets better every day. Even the keyboard is growing on me...and I thought I'd always miss my 9000 keyboard.

It's just sad that there are so many negative people on here...really they are just trolls who have nothing better to do with their lives than try and make others upset.
    08-17-10 10:27 AM
    Another very very satisfied owner. And the $189 I paid for it was 100% worth it.
    08-17-10 10:38 AM
    I bought mine off contract so it was crazy expensive and I am still very happy.
    08-17-10 11:03 AM
    I bought my Torch for 99 bucks and only had it for a few days. When I opened the box I was in awe by the way it looked and then picked it up and it felt great. I have not had any issues with it. No wiggle, odd noises or anything.......THIS IS A GREAT PHONE!

For those that gave up on it, YOUR LOSS, YOU DIDN'T DESERVE IT ANYWAYS!
    08-17-10 11:06 AM
    I'm assuming people don't care that the bluetooth stream doesn't work correctly and that you can't plug the USB cable into your car's media center. Those are big problems. Until I really starting to max out the phone's stated capabilities I was fine with the Torch. I'm happy for those who don't need the quirky capabilities though because the phone is really cool other than the problems I was having.
    08-17-10 11:10 AM
    To the OP...thank you. Well said indeed. I have been excited and still am for the Torch to come to Canada and will be upgrading from my 9700. All the negative posts haven't deterred me and I know I will enjoy the newest BB.

08-17-10 11:14 AM
    i got the Torch last thurs and up to now i'm still excited about the device..
    and im sure a lot of people are as well.. they're not just posting here.
    08-17-10 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD