I won't be taking it back, **** I can hardly put the thing down. I got it today and my wife knew the drill, she left me alone the whole night. Me and my Torch needed some one on one time together. We really bonded.

This device is incredible, such an improvement from the storm and such more fun to use than the standard devices. I'm like a little kid right now, and I haven't really gotten deep into the nitty gritty of the phone yet.

I have zero complaints, and the amazing thing is, RIM will make it better with every OS update....

Keep up the good work RIM!
    08-27-10 12:28 AM
    LOL....love the "wife knew the drill thing"! That was me the first day! Hubby knew what he was in for!!!! I toooo LOOOOOVE my Torch! I have to say the only complaint....I have never used a touch screen and that will take some getting used to! Well that's not a complaint! I am loving the learning process! Congrats on your upgrade~!
    08-27-10 12:51 AM
    I've had my torch for about 3 days and I LOVE it! I've never had any kind of touch screen device and I have despised them until now...and k still have my keyboard?! YES!....and don't get me started on the web browser........
    08-27-10 01:36 AM
    This is my first touchscreen phone and surprisingly I am getting the hang of it real well. I absolutely love my Torch especially after the year I had with the 9630, lol. No complaints whatsoever!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-10 06:44 AM
    good to see some positive comments about the device.

08-27-10 06:52 AM
    I love my Torch too..been with me for 10 days. It just look so good. I like that BB not just the Torch is such a productive tool. Those who dislike Torch probably expect it to look, feel and behave like iphone or android, or simply can't get over the fact that each phone has its own little defects. But to me the Torch is perfect and will only get better as more upgrades and software roll out..

08-27-10 07:23 AM
    it someone compiles all the positive experience from the members..
    and compare it with those having problems..
    the result will be clear as day that there are more people that are liking the device than there are returning or complaining about it.

i too love LOVE my torch since day 1
    08-27-10 07:36 AM
    Agreed. Phone is great, especially for previous BB owners. First touchscreen phone and i'm loving it.

08-27-10 08:50 AM
    blackberrys are for those of us that are through playing with toys
    08-27-10 08:52 AM
    Glad people are happy with it, I know I am!
    08-27-10 08:53 AM
    Not too sure about other platforms being toys but yes, the Torch had been awesome to me so far

08-27-10 08:54 AM
    Yeaaaa people who are positive about the Torch. I got my Torch about two weeks ago and I am loving it a little more each day. Go RIM...stop eating haterberrys.
    08-27-10 09:26 AM
    Me too! I am loving this thing. As a die hard BB fan since 2002, I am enjoying the comfortable BB software with all the new updates. I use my keypad more because I can speed type, but I have a screen the size of a TV to view everything. PERFECT! I am looking for apps that are 6.0 friendly, however. Does anyone know a website that would display all the 6.0 apps?
    08-27-10 11:56 AM
    How is the browser? I have only seen the videos, but I would like to know from those who use the device how it is. Also, did the html email improve?
    08-27-10 03:17 PM
    This thread warms my heart!!! I get so sick of seeing everyone complaining NONSTOP about these ITTY BITTY problems on their device that only a person with OCD would notice!

I loooooooooove my Torch.... Definitely a step up for RIM, and AT&T (yeah, I said it, screw the iPhone.... lol)
    08-27-10 03:50 PM
    love reading these comments. cant wait till the torch comes out up here in Canada.. come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    08-27-10 04:08 PM
    This (Torch 9800) is my 5th BlackBerry and I love it. It is a great combination of hardware and software. Way to go RIM. I have had mine for a week and the more I use it, the more I like it. I have added 37 applications so far, only waiting for one to be upgraded for System 6. I upgraded from a 9700. I am also a BlackBerry Beta tester, and I can say they really do listen to the customer. Apple and Android might be fun, but BlackBerry gets the job done!!

08-27-10 07:47 PM
    I love love lovE the torch!! It has everything I need in a phone! Coming from the curve 8310 this is a HUGE Step up! Can't wait to see all the os upgrades that will come!

08-27-10 08:37 PM
    My hand is hurting from holdng my torch. I r�fuse to put it down... Lol.

The browser is excellent and very much improved. Some sites that my 8900 couldn't open the torch opens without issue and fast. The on screen keyboards are awesome I forget that this thing has a slide out full qwerty. Greatest BB ever!!!

I love love love my torch.

08-28-10 01:07 AM
    totally agree. glad to see others appreciate the phone as it stands, vs. relative to other devices. i say to each his own. just be happy with your choice. i personally love the form factor of the torch and functionality of OS6. overall good job RIM!
    08-28-10 01:14 PM
    I agree! I bought the 9700 Bold and two weeks later the Torch came out I returned it and it was choice I don't regret. I've been reading all the BS out there about the Torch and it didn't sway me I love my BB esp The Torch!

08-28-10 03:33 PM
    Count me in as another Torch lover. Been on BBs for 5 years and this is the best one by far for me. Perfect combination of form and function. Got it the day it came out, sold my 3GS, and haven't looked back.

May not match some other devices spec for spec, but it all works great together. Looking forward to having fun with OS updates.

08-28-10 03:59 PM
    it someone compiles all the positive experience from the members..
    and compare it with those having problems..
    the result will be clear as day that there are more people that are liking the device than there are returning or complaining about it.

i too love LOVE my torch since day 1
    this would be an interesting thing to do. hopefully the good will out weigh the bad.
    08-28-10 04:04 PM
    I love my Torch as well! It's a keeper for me...
    08-28-10 04:42 PM
    I'm really happy with it too. I liked my Pearl, but this is more than an upgrade. It's wonderful. Once the developers have caught up w/ OS6 (some of my favorite apps aren't yet supported), it might be perfect.
    08-28-10 04:58 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD