I got a new Torch Friday and paired my Jawbone Prime to it without issue or so I would think. If I make a call the Prime connects without issue and remains connected for duration of the call or at least at first, now it disconnects during the call. If it remains connected for duration if the call as soon as the call ends the pairing is terminated by Torch or Prime not sure which is causing the issue. I can reconnect but only for 10 or 15 seconds and then terminates again.

I have done a cradle reset of the Prime and done a new pairing and still have the same results.

I have used this same Prime for over a year with a Blackberry 8350i and this never occurred right up to and including just minutes before pairing it with the Torch.

Since it is now law in my Province to be hands-free I need this issue resolved as soon as possible.

Is there a firmware patch for the Prime ???

Any other solutions ???

running latest OS for Telus 6.0.0.246 for the Torch
    10-04-10 08:30 AM
    ***** RESOLVED *****

1. Delete the Jawbone from your Torch,
    2. Disable the Bluetooth in your Torch,
    3. Remove the phone's battery for about 30 seconds
    4. Replace battery
    5. Power your Jawbone ON and make sure it is disconnected, indicated by a flashing red light.
    6. Then reset the Jawbone by pressing the Jawbone's buttons in the following order: NoiseAssassin, Talk, Talk, NoiseAssassin, Talk, Talk. If the reset is successful your headset will enter pairing mode, flashing red/white/red/white.
    7. Turn bluetooth radio back on.
    8. Ask Torch to search for a device.
    9. Approve the pairing/connection. If prompted for a passkey enter four zeros (0000).

Once the two devices are connected the Jawbone should flash white once every several seconds (or up to 10 seconds).
    10-04-10 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD