I recently purchased the torch and immediately put on the body glove case for a little added grip on the phone. However now my issue if trying to find a holster to fit the phone with the body glove case. Only ones I can find are very tight and it taken two hands to place the phone and remove it from the case.

Has anyone else found a solution to this problem??? I have searched ATT store, Walmart, Bestbuy, and a few others and cant find a thing.
    04-21-11 09:08 PM
    Are you looking for a "Blackberry" case? You need to look at one for other, larger phones.
    04-21-11 10:13 PM
    I am not sure how much "bulk" the bod glove adds to the device, but i have the AGF GRT case for my torch, and it fits like a glove into a leather blackberry holster for the 8830WE device. I have also heard that a torch and a case work quite well in the holster that came with the bold 9000. I know the sleeper magnet works great on my 8830 holster, not sure about the bold holster...
    04-21-11 10:22 PM
    I am looking for any type of holster that will put the torch into the sleep mode, as of now my battery will last about 6 hours if I don't have it in a holster.

Does anyone know if they Seidio case and holster will put the phone into the sleep mode?
    04-22-11 06:57 AM
    The 9000 holster fits with OtterBox on the 9899. Should accommodate the Bodyglove without issue.
    04-22-11 07:15 AM
    Check on ebay, you will find some there for sure.
    04-22-11 07:16 AM
    depending on the case you get, you might want to get a screen protector as well. You could always try the RIM OEM Leather holster, and then just put a protective skin / screen protector on your device. You can find these fairly cheap on eBay. -> Blackberry Torch 9800 invisibleSHIELD Screen Protector | eBay

Good luck keeping your torch safe
    04-24-11 10:40 PM
    I am looking for any type of holster that will put the torch into the sleep mode, as of now my battery will last about 6 hours if I don't have it in a holster.

Does anyone know if they Seidio case and holster will put the phone into the sleep mode?
    Yes, the Seidio case and holster puts it into sleep mode.
    04-25-11 07:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD