Is there a way to accept large emails so it will not get rejected due to its size?
    I have a large enough data plan so i would love to be able to open all my emails.

Thanks Mike
    Last edited by mikeb6109; 10-01-10 at 08:56 PM.
    10-01-10 08:45 PM
    Are you asking about attachments to e-mails or long e-mails? If attachments, size is dependent to what your e-mail service provider will allow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-10 10:14 PM
    Are you asking about attachments to e-mails or long e-mails? If attachments, size is dependent to what your e-mail service provider will allow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Are you using BES or BIS Service?
    It has nothing to do with your email service provider and everything to do with RIM BIS.
    Email messages received using a BlackBerry Internet Service account cannot exceed 8 MB (5 MB for the attachment and 3 MB for the email message), regardless of the size of the mailbox.

The 8 MB size limit includes overhead created by base64 encoding. After applying base64 encoding, the largest email message that can be sent using a BlackBerry Internet Service account is 5 MB.

When an email message that is larger than 8 MB is sent to an email address that is associated with BlackBerry Internet Service, the body of the email message will appear as Message truncated due to size.

BES Service how-ever can be configured to download larger emails though.
    10-02-10 04:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD