I bought an awesome dark chrome hard shell case + screen protector.

You don't even feel like it's a cover, seems like it is the phone itself Awseome case to protect my investment!

Torch 9800 FTW

10-29-10 03:28 PM
    Sorry for the bad quality of pics they were taken with my 8520
    10-29-10 03:29 PM
    Test the signal quality and wifi reception with the case on and off. On my torch, I was getting SOS and 1 bar in some places. When the cover was taken off, I was getting full bars.
    10-29-10 03:40 PM
    Looks nice!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-10 03:40 PM
    Ill let you know by tomorrow if I am facing any issues, so far signal level from my room (which is not very good BTW) is still fine....I cant judge too fast though...gimme a while dude
    10-29-10 04:16 PM
    Looks nice!

Yes thanks, this cover makes this phone look like the best phone on the market! professionaly hand made and good build quality
    10-29-10 04:17 PM
    Looks nice, where did you buy it from i have been looking for one for a while and how much was it?
    10-29-10 06:09 PM
    Looks nice so I checked it out. Appears to only be available from AT&T stores at full price, and the reviews are not good- almost everyone complained that the front piece falls off even just by opening the phone. Hopefully those were earlier products that have been fixed/ recalled and you will have better luck, Matrix Leader. Let us know....
    10-29-10 06:43 PM
    I had the CM carbon fiber one and the top piece broke twice on me, the little clips at the top broke, I hope they resolved the issues, because it was a really nice looking case and didn't impede the slide at all.

10-29-10 07:06 PM
    Looks nice so I checked it out. Appears to only be available from AT&T stores at full price, and the reviews are not good- almost everyone complained that the front piece falls off even just by opening the phone. Hopefully those were earlier products that have been fixed/ recalled and you will have better luck, Matrix Leader. Let us know....
    I got it from a major store for mobile phones in Dubai called AXIOM, it costed me $25 USD and it comes with the screen protector as well.

Regarding the front piece, it does not fall when you slide open the phone. However, I must admit it could have been sturdier as it can easily fall off with just a little push of your finger.

But if you just use the phone normall and open / close the slider, it won't fall off.
    10-30-10 02:17 AM
    I got the black version today after I exchanged with my friend. he was drooling over mine and I didn't really care...the black one is also very nice
    11-01-10 12:54 PM
    I had the carbon fiber one and did feel it was a nice case. Never had the top pop off, but one of the tabs on the slider cover did break. No signal problems whatsoever. I did switch to a skin, though, because I felt any case is too bulky for my tastes.
    11-01-10 02:12 PM
    I love bulky phones

11-01-10 02:14 PM
    The casing is great my only problem is the difficulty that i go through trying to remove the back case off the phone...does anyone have a suggestion on how to remove the back case, because i feel like im gonna rip open my phone everytime i try
    11-21-10 02:36 AM
    I bought an awesome dark chrome hard shell case + screen protector.

You don't even feel like it's a cover, seems like it is the phone itself Awseome case to protect my investment!

Torch 9800 FTW
    Cool photos!
    Hasselblad????
    11-21-10 02:56 AM
    The casing is great my only problem is the difficulty that i go through trying to remove the back case off the phone...does anyone have a suggestion on how to remove the back case, because i feel like im gonna rip open my phone everytime i try
    it's ok, you just need to find the right place to remove it.
    02-22-11 01:08 PM
    Case-Mate web site does not list the Carbon Fiber as an available option, and I can't find one anywhere on any web site (based on Google site) except in the UK and they want about $70CAD for it.
    02-27-11 10:12 AM
    That's too much man, I bought it for $20 USD

And it wasn't from a site, directly from a mobile phone shop in Dubai (Middle East)
    02-27-11 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD