I found this while I was looking on phonearena.com
    RIM BlackBerry 9930 (Phone Arena)
    03-16-10 03:24 PM
    You know its funny i was in the Sprint store the other day and i was talking to the manager and she was telling me that she had heard that Sprint was supposed to be getting a touchscreen BB later this year. Quite interesting if you ask me so take it for what its worth.....
    03-16-10 05:52 PM
    I talk to reps with Sprint all the time... In fact I have even talked with a Blackberry rep... I am due for BB training soon... :P Working at radioshack has its perks...
    03-17-10 05:05 AM
    sprint exclusive for CDMA maybe... i'm sure T-Mo will get the slider...
    03-17-10 10:35 AM
    RIM would never give Sprint an exclusive Blackberry like this. Sprint doesnt have a lot of custermers to make RIM money with this phone.
    I dont think so I work for sprint, and you would be very surprised I sell the new blackberry curve 8530 about 3-4 a day
    03-17-10 01:18 PM
    I dont think so I work for sprint, and you would be very surprised I sell the new blackberry curve 8530 about 3-4 a day
    Yep, no one buys a 85xx series except from Sprint, because Sprint is always up to date on their updates... Also their 3g is the fastest I have seen so far and I have had all the providers within the last few years... Before I got bad credit, I was with two at a time... Then lost everything so yeh lol... :P

I sell more Sprint 8530s than any other service combo combined...
    03-17-10 11:16 PM
    Yep, no one buys a 85xx series except from Sprint, because Sprint is always up to date on their updates... Also their 3g is the fastest I have seen so far and I have had all the providers within the last few years... Before I got bad credit, I was with two at a time... Then lost everything so yeh lol... :P

Are you sure you don't mean the 8530 specifically, 85xx would also include the 8520 and typically the lower-specced curves like that are huge sellers for gsm carriers.
    03-18-10 08:07 AM
    I found this while I was looking on phonearena.com
    RIM BlackBerry 9930 (Phone Arena)
    Aah...yes...the **mistery** of the BlackBerry slider, and the ever popular disclaimer: "The information for this phone is PRELIMINARY and could be incomplete or inaccurate. If you have any information about it, please send it to: [email protected] "
    03-18-10 09:14 AM
    Actually I mean the whole series as far as I have seen, no one really buys the 8520 at least in this store...
    03-18-10 01:14 PM

I sell more Sprint 8530s than any other service combo combined...
    Don't no where you at but in Philly T-Mobile's speed blows everyone away. Philly is there test market for there 3G stuff and its blazing over here. I have seen there aircards beat WIMAX inside the city.
    03-18-10 01:38 PM
    I talk to reps with Sprint all the time... In fact I have even talked with a Blackberry rep... I am due for BB training soon... :P Working at radioshack has its perks...
    I wouldn't call being penetrated from the rear a perk.
    03-21-10 07:58 PM
    theberryfix.com reported on 3/21 that AT&T will be the exclusive distributors of the 9700 (slider). Bet no one saw that coming. Also, what (if its true) will that do to the Iphone as a AT&T exclusive. Maybe Apple will allow other carriers to sell their device
    03-24-10 03:47 PM
    I sure hope it comes to Verizon. My boss just gave me permission to order whatever Blackberry I want and the slider is the one I want. I just hope they hurry up...
    03-25-10 06:07 PM
    theberryfix.com reported on 3/21 that AT&T will be the exclusive distributors of the 9700 (slider). Bet no one saw that coming. Also, what (if its true) will that do to the Iphone as a AT&T exclusive. Maybe Apple will allow other carriers to sell their device
    Unless apple want to design a cdma version of the iphone then they probably wouldn't gain all that much from stopping the at&t exclusivity deal since the only other gsm carrier is t-mobile. Over her in europe the iphone is on multiple networks in most countries because they gain from doing that.

This slider being exclusive to at&t will mean nothing to the iphone deal, it just means that at&t will have ordered enough phones from rim that they are happy not to do a cdma version or release it on t-mobile for now.
    03-25-10 07:05 PM
    all i know if Blackberry and Sprint f@#k this one up (which ive been holding on to this 8330 for 3 year almost) ill be getting a HTC Evo with the quickness.
    03-25-10 09:01 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD