What's good everybody? I am NOT a BlackBerry user. I want to be. I now have the T-Mobile G1! It's a great phone! I'm a T-Mobile guy and I deffinetly stay reppin' T-MOBILE... simply because they are the shh... haha.

ANYWAYS, I'm posting this to find out information...
    I want a BlackBerry & I wouldn't mind being part of the BlackBerry family at all! I'm really diggin the BlackBerry Bold. Why the Bold? I like the Bold because of the screen & the bigger keys (which most BlackBerrys lack) which makes it easier to type on. I need bigger keys with my phone.

WILL THERE BE A SECOND VERSION OF THE BLACKBERRY BOLD???
    A BLACKBERRY BOLD 2???
    WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE? I THINK SO!

*** IF ANYBODY HEARS ANY RUMORS OR ANYTHING, LET ME KNOW OR POST ABOUT IT!!! ***

Thanks.
    Gman
    06-28-09 08:10 PM
    The Onyx is the next one that seems similar to the BOLD. No release date as of yet...

Check, here!
    06-28-09 08:21 PM
    The Onyx is a bit smaller than the bold, but as good if not better in every way. Rumors are there will be more varations of the bold line to come.
    06-28-09 09:18 PM
    Yeah, Magnum
    06-28-09 09:35 PM
    The Onyx is the next one that seems similar to the BOLD. No release date as of yet...

Check, here!
    Yeah with it being the 9020, appears so
    06-28-09 09:47 PM
    i have an unlocked att bold running on t-mobile right now and i gotta tell you taht you will love it. it puts all of t-mo's other phones to shame plus if you put the .282 OS on it it will run even better since you can shut off the 3g
    06-28-09 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD