Has your BlackBerry come between you and your job or family? Is your spouse giving you an ultimatum? Have your boss given you a warning?

I'm a NYC journalist looking for people who can't live without their BlackBerries. If you are in the NY/NJ or Connecticut/Philadephia area and you think you might be a BlackBerry addict, please respond to this post.

Thanks!

Julie
    10-18-08 04:29 PM
    Hey All,

Just letting you know this is a legit media request! So if you're in the NY/NJ area be sure to reply if you wanna be CrackBerry Famous!

Thanks Julie for embracing the CrackBerry.com community!
    10-18-08 04:39 PM
    oh! me me! over in cherry hill, nj.
    10-18-08 05:29 PM
    Well I think I'm an addict for my Blackberry.
    I love learning new things and passing the info along. Everytime I see someone with a Blackberry I start asking them questions. lol
    My boss does not mind me being on my Blackberry. I work for Tech Desk @ At&t and when people have questions about Blackberrys my manager direct them to me.
    10-18-08 05:39 PM
    somebody should come to MA and do interviews.
    10-18-08 07:54 PM
    Sure, I'll play. I confess to have a Crackberry addiction, my wife will as well. I use mine for work and play but either way, it rearely leaves my side. Never know when Google search and Google maps will be needed!!
    10-18-08 09:20 PM
    Has your BlackBerry come between you and your job or family? Is your spouse giving you an ultimatum? Have your boss given you a warning?

I'm a NYC journalist looking for people who can't live without their BlackBerries. If you are in the NY/NJ or Connecticut/Philadephia area and you think you might be a BlackBerry addict, please respond to this post.

Thanks!

Julie
    Phone Interviews? I have a serious addiction to mine that I even take it to the Disney waterparks and snorkeling.
    10-18-08 09:40 PM

Thanks!

Julie
    Im interested in this interview. And my boss gives me a warning all the time. LOL
    10-20-08 05:43 AM
    I'm interested in this interview also. My bofriend hates my Blackberry. He do not even touch it. If I ask him to pass it to me he will say no because it might burn his hand. My moms says, everytime she see me I'm on that thing. How dare she call my Blackberry a thing. As for my boss, he never see me on it because he do not work in the same building as me, so I'm lucky.
    10-20-08 08:26 AM
    Well my fiancee is a crackberry addict as well, so its not an issue....

What make it addictive for us is the fact that it does just what its supposed to do - All Things Messaging - Its allows for us not to be tied to our desk or our bosses...

Also once you start having that instant connectivity thru BBM'ing you can't settle for anything less.
    10-20-08 09:05 AM
    I cant put my BB down, whether I'm at work or driving or just watching tv. A lot of my friends have commented how I dont pay attention to them while I'm on my blackberry. I think they're just jealous lol.
    10-21-08 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD