I got my corporate account set to my BB over OWA and emails are delivered ok (with some delay). However, it looks like it does not deliver the incoming emails that are supposed to be delivered to folders and not in inbox.

I got filters for certain senders that go to different folders (and not to inbox) and until now I'm not receiving them. Is there a solution for that?

Thank you!
    11-12-08 11:45 AM
    Take off the filters. The berry doesn't have the extra folders and thus can't receive emails directed to them because it doesn't know where to put them.
    11-12-08 11:58 AM
    It is not possible for me to remove them, since this is how I work.. I got more than 10 folders, almost one for each segment i'm into in my business and would be a real mess to have them all together.. If i have my email 'filtered' through gmail (forwarded to gmail + then to device) would I get them in my device?
    11-12-08 12:01 PM
    It is not possible for me to remove them, since this is how I work.. I got more than 10 folders, almost one for each segment i'm into in my business and would be a real mess to have them all together.. If i have my email 'filtered' through gmail (forwarded to gmail + then to device) would I get them in my device?
    yes however they would not appear on the device in folders they would still come in the same way they currently are. Actually the gmail forwarding option is not a bad idea however I do want to tell you that if the emails are mission critical this can be a slower process and having business email going through a online account can be less secure (not that email is a good way to send anything that is secure).
    11-12-08 12:10 PM
    I am not worried that much about the delay (assuming of course that we talk about a delay of minutes and not hours), since i will need those emails when i'm away from office. I don't really mind if they are displayed in folders on the device (I knew that before going on blackberry - had nokia b4 with MS Exchange Support), however I just want to receive them the way they come and REPLY to them, as if I replied from my Corporate Account.. Can this be done? From your experience, is Gmail stable enough for that procedure or will it 'lose', resent or even delay emails for hours and more?
    11-12-08 12:24 PM
    What about
    BlackBerry Professional Software Express
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry Professional Software Express

Any1 tried it??
    11-13-08 01:59 AM
    Anyone...???
    11-15-08 01:36 AM
    I got my corporate account set to my BB over OWA and emails are delivered ok (with some delay). However, it looks like it does not deliver the incoming emails that are supposed to be delivered to folders and not in inbox.

I got filters for certain senders that go to different folders (and not to inbox) and until now I'm not receiving them. Is there a solution for that?

Thank you!
    There's a work around in outlook for this. Remove each filter and start over from scratch. Don't use the filter templates. instead of moving messages when establishing your filter rules, send a copy of the message to the folder. You'll have a cluttered inbox but the messages that apply to your filtering rules will arrive both on your BB and in your specified folders. Hope this helps.
    12-17-08 11:27 AM
    Are filters rules?

If not just setup a rule then when you open outlook and you get the e-mails it will put them into the proper folder.

The only issue is you will still get all the e-mails on your BB in the inbox and not separated.
    12-17-08 11:40 AM
    Yes filters are rules.

Menu path in Outlook for filtering:

Tools>Rules and Alerts...>New Rule>Start from a blank rule>Next> select conditions >next> move a copy to the specified folder>Finish

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-08 12:16 PM
    I have finally edit my user profile to forward all incoming emails to my blackberry address and fixed the issue in a way.

My problem is that when I reply to an email from my device, I automatically receive a copy back and there is also a copy in my outlook inbox.

Is there a way to avoid having the email sent back to the device? The ideal would be to automatically store that email in my user accounts 'SENT Folder' however I assume that it not possible, right?

P.S> Sorry to bring up that old thread. Thank you for your help
    03-10-09 11:12 AM
    Set up a top lever rule in Outlook to move that message to the sent folder and then stop processing rules.

Or (assuming you are using a rule to forward the emails) make an exception on your BB's email address.

Or BCC it to another email address and not have that address forward.
    03-11-09 03:23 PM
    I assume from bb management it is automatically bbced to proper email address. However I need both to avoid having it on my phone but don't mind having it in Outlook. Preferabbly automatically in sent folder!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 04:12 PM
    What exactly are you using? BIS, BES?
    03-12-09 01:17 PM
    BIS... If i had BES there would be no prob with the folders

Any suggestions???
    Last edited by giorgosh; 03-13-09 at 03:34 AM.
    03-12-09 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD