Any body having Problems with file sharing

every since i downloaded the new version voice and picture file sending takes forever !

any thoughts?
    10-28-09 04:03 PM
    yes I am having issues with file sharing as well, sending and receiving. Was contemplating downgrading to the old BBM but I do like the Buddy List back up option. Hopefully the bugs get worked out soon.
    10-28-09 04:06 PM
    I dislike that I have no way of viewing a picture without saving it to my media card. I like to look at pictures friends send me, but I'd rather decide whether to keep the pictures or not after viewing them. As a result, I only use MMS for pictures. It was too much of a hassle to save pictures, view them, and then delete them all when using BBM.
    10-28-09 04:35 PM
    haven't had any problems with file sharing, but I don't like how it expires after some time if the receiver doesn't accept the file.
    10-28-09 05:23 PM
    Same sentiments here. But don't seem like problems that won't be fixed in the near future.
    10-28-09 06:08 PM
    Sad...I liked how I could decide to save a photo on 4.7, now when I hit receive all it does is hang there, regardless of trying to save to Device Memory or Media Card..
    11-11-09 02:06 PM
    Oddly enough...I just hit receive on a file and just let it sit to see how long it would sit and do nothing...the picture actually downloaded and saved to my media card...perhaps the issue is fixed?
    11-11-09 02:08 PM
    I"m having the same issue on my storm (unlocked for Tmobile).

I was able to recieving pictures from my friends via BBM until I was pushed the updated yesterday. Now, when they send me pics, it forces me to save them.. then it never receives them and they "expire"
    11-13-09 02:21 PM
    What are the developers thinking when they do something like this? My daughter and I send pics back and forth all day of my grandson. Before, we just clicked and viewed and then decided to save it or not. Now we have accept it and save it. I also get a lot of other picturs that I just want to view and dont' want to save! This is just stupid!

But, with the new ongoing conversation feature with the regular mms, I guess we will just use that. Pity that the BB folks go one step forward and two steps back though.
    11-15-09 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD