So I work as a bouncer at a dance club for my second job. And last night a customer gives me $10 to use my phone to make a call. Was hesitate at first but said forget it took the money and dialed the number for him cause he couldn't figure out how to use my 9550. After he makes the longest phone call ever. He gives me my phone back and there is weird smudge and dirt marks on it. I go clean the heck out of it and get back to work. Well today I bought some food and used the $$ he gave me and notice there is dried up blood on it. Then I remember the smudge on my phone and realize that it was his blood on my phone. I am so disgusted that I am going to see if I can get it replaced for one the new batch of 9550's with the better screen since I have been having minor screen problem but this just made the decision to replace it final. Sorry for the long post just had to share that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 08:46 PM
    Boil the phone!

06-03-10 08:51 PM
    Umm, why would he have blood on money and your phone is the bigger question. Hope that call don't come back to haunt you...something seems array there.

06-03-10 08:53 PM
    That's disgusting!!
    Another reason I don't let anyone use my phone lol.
    06-03-10 08:57 PM
    Yeah, never again will I do something that stupid. I guess its what I get for being greedy lol. And sorry about the typo in my thread name. Didn't notice it until after I posted it.

06-03-10 09:12 PM
    Oh yuck! Sorry that happened. I don't even like it when the techs in the Verizon store have to handle my BlackBerry (although it doesn't happen often).
    06-03-10 09:30 PM
    And sorry about the typo in my thread name. Didn't notice it until after I posted it.
    What typo?
    06-04-10 03:33 AM
    ewww...there is this lady that comes to my block in the summer...its been happening for the past 2 years and she always asks me to use my phone..no matter how many people are outside! Never in a million years will she ever touch my phone, my phone is like my child! Plus Ill be damned if Im chasing some weirdo around my neighborhood cause she tried to take off with my storm...hahaha!! I would check that phone call that he made..sounds like some craziness!!
    06-04-10 09:49 AM
    Oh yuck! Sorry that happened. I don't even like it when the techs in the Verizon store have to handle my BlackBerry (although it doesn't happen often).
    I thought I was the only person who felt like that.

06-13-10 10:06 PM
    I am so careful with my S1; do not let anyone use it. I even wipe handsets at work before I need to pick up a phone call and not at my desk.

I am sorry this happened to you. I hope this is the end of that incident.
    07-17-10 07:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD