Well, I have a little sump sump!
    I went to lunch today, decided since I just wanted a coffee - I'll walk to the Starbucks up the street (about 3blks), so with money in pocket, bb in hand --- off I went. I was reading crack blogs and going about my business when BLAM -
    I tripped over the handicap ramp, my sandal snapped, my new Joey capri's ripped, I had two dirt spots where my chest hit the ground BUT my arm was extended to save bb simon.
    Can I tell you I jumped up and the cars @ the red light started honking - one yelled out --I GIVE YOU A 10. well I was laughing so hard I was snorting, my eyes were tearing and all I could do was BOW !!! OMG - I'm now back @ work, I stopped @ my car to get a sweater and grab a pair of shoes.

What a DAY!
    06-04-08 02:06 PM
    I'm definitely laughing AT you.... that's some great imagery there..
    06-04-08 02:08 PM
    remember...it's not a phone! it's a lifestyle...would you drop a lifestyle? lol...no way!

nice save!
    06-04-08 02:09 PM
    LOL...what a visual I'm getting of that one! At least Simon is ok.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-08 02:20 PM
    If you were here in Seattle, you'd never have to walk that for for a Starbucks.

Glad you're OK , but how's the Berry?
    06-04-08 02:23 PM
    so glad simon survived the ordeal. sounds like it was a close one. hope all other components are still intact and unbruised.
    06-04-08 02:24 PM
    Nice save!
    I would have done the same thing had it been me.

Dm
    06-04-08 02:44 PM
    Hahahaa. The two dirts spots and the visuals are just too hilarious. Glad you didn't hurt yourself trying to save your berry.
    06-04-08 02:46 PM
    .... to click a quick picture for us? Seriously, glad you are okay, and very glad your BB is too!

Tamara
    06-04-08 02:51 PM
    Glad you're ok and YAY! You saved your berry!

06-04-08 02:56 PM
    Most importantly, Did you get your coffee?
    06-04-08 02:59 PM
    More importantly, did you get an iced white mocha or what???
    06-04-08 03:02 PM
    If you were here in Seattle, you'd never have to walk that for for a Starbucks.

Glad you're OK , but how's the Berry?
    In Seattle, do people prefer Seattle's Best, or Starbucks?

True story: I went into a Books a Million to get coffee. The young lady at the counter told me it was her first day working at the coffee bar. She told me that the two people that normally work there were out sick, and her manager selected her to work there, for the sole reason she was from Seattle, and "People from Seattle know a lot about coffee"!
    06-04-08 03:03 PM
    Oh my!!!
    You sound like me!! Glad you protected your BB, did you get your coffee?
    06-04-08 03:09 PM
    I would have made the effort to save the phone too. screw 'it's a lifestyle', or 'but it's a blackberry!' etc...

I heal... my phone just breaks and costs lots of money to replace
    06-04-08 03:13 PM
    Glad you and your BB are ok! I have tripped a few times playing with my BB too! Just not so public - lol!
    06-04-08 03:42 PM
    Hahahaa. The two dirts spots and the visuals are just too hilarious. Glad you didn't hurt yourself trying to save your berry.
    Hahahhahah....sounds like the cushioning protected her.

Thank God for boobies.

Dm
    06-04-08 03:55 PM
    In Seattle, do people prefer Seattle's Best, or Starbucks?
    I don't know if it so much a preference more than a convenience. I work in a suburb just south of Seattle and in a one block area there are 3 Starbucks. And 2 more within a couple more blocks!
    06-04-08 04:04 PM
    Glad you and Simon are ok. Such a funny story to share
    06-04-08 04:05 PM
    That is something that would sooooo happen to me! But when stuff like that happens to me there's a bus full of my friends driving by and they all point and laugh
    06-04-08 04:06 PM
    lmao if I ever read anything more visually hilarious I would pi$$ twice over....

.........ahh ****.... I did pi$$
    06-04-08 04:06 PM
    Ok that really was funny. Good save.
    06-04-08 04:10 PM
    Muhahahahahaha.....sorry I not meant to laugh but just can't help it hehehehe :-D

06-04-08 04:11 PM
    Tuck, drop, and roll!

Good save, glad you're not much worse for the wear.
    06-04-08 04:20 PM
    Most importantly, Did you get your coffee?

Yes -- when I got to Starbucks, I'm there every Am and PM, the barista gave me a VENTI ICED MOCHA ..................FREE
    I know she felt sorry for me 'cause when I told her what happen she cracked up right in my face /// but that's ok -- I'm a big girl I can take it.
    I called my husband and told him and he replied how was deeply sorry he was that he missed it! D..K
    06-04-08 04:26 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD