I have always used a Blackberry and I just switched to HTC Thunderbolt on Verizon. I miss how the BB main screen shows all text, emails and call history in one place. Is there a way to get the Thunderbolt to list all messages in one place instead of having to go into 3 places to check messages?
    04-04-11 11:56 PM
    You might want to post in the Android section.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f169
    04-05-11 12:00 AM
    I have no idea if this is specific to moto, but I have a mailbox icon that has text and my three email accounts in one spot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-11 12:38 AM
    I have no idea if this is specific to moto, but I have a mailbox icon that has text and my three email accounts in one spot.

Yeah I think that's part of the Motorola family cause thats how it was on my Pro. There are a few email apps out there like k-9 mail, maildroid, etc. which might have some sort of universal inbox. Not positive if they have that kind of feature since I don't use them and just stick with the stock email and gmail apps.
    04-05-11 12:46 AM
    Shangmail (available in the market) will unify your email. I don't know of one that can include text.

You can configure your screen anyway that you like. I use circle launcher to simplify my screen. With one icon I have access to all of my message centric utilities.

I have another one with weather and news apps. One for all the games. One for all of my maps.

You can also use a different home screen launcher such as launcher pro. It has a customizeable and scrollable dock. You can use this feature to assign your email boxes, text and call log (or whatever) to an icon on the dock for one touch access.

04-05-11 01:05 AM
    you can look into this

Pure messenger � Android 'Pure' widgets series (calendar)

there are tons of great homescreen widgets though
    04-05-11 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD