I know I can't be the only one that is stoked for this! Who else is really excited about this?!?
    This is the best news of the week! Had too many problems with my bb and mac as always. A buddy of mine told me to go to CBs homepage and I did and low and behold DM FOR MAC IN SEPTEMBER!

WOOOHOOO!!!!
    07-20-09 01:34 PM
    That is one of the reasons I switched from the Bold to the iPhone. This is good news.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 01:46 PM
    I'm looking forward to it, also.
    07-20-09 01:47 PM
    07-20-09 01:55 PM
    I noticed after mine was already posted!

NONE THE LESS MACS ARE GETTING A DM!!!!!

ahhhh im so excited and happy its not even funny! like school girl style!
    07-20-09 01:57 PM
    This is definitely a great update to the DM software. Congrats for you apple folks!
    07-20-09 02:01 PM
    About frickin' time!!!

07-20-09 02:07 PM
    and it looks pretty snazzy too!
    07-20-09 02:24 PM
    This will be asked about 4,286 times, but will this allow Mac users to upgrade leaked OS's on their phones? My concern is that leaks come a .exe files, something not native on Macs. I know this is merely speculation, but any ideas?
    07-20-09 02:27 PM
    I don't have a clue about leaked OS's more than likely not, but I'm sure someone will find a way around that.
    07-20-09 02:30 PM
    I hope so, otherwise, IMHO I feel Mac users are still behind.

I really hope this has Bluetooth support. The only thing I love about the Missing Sync is that I can wireless sync my Mac and my Storm, which is really neat.
    07-20-09 02:34 PM
    Actually, Kevin was first to break the news.

http://crackberry.com/did-****-freez...ember-says-rim

Update your device when new software becomes available ...
    That is Applications Loader, at last.
    07-20-09 02:34 PM
    I noticed after mine was already posted!

NONE THE LESS MACS ARE GETTING A DM!!!!!

ahhhh im so excited and happy its not even funny! like school girl style!
    Yea, just a day after you were going to blow a gasket

07-20-09 02:35 PM
    About time!
    07-20-09 02:37 PM
    I'm very happy RIM has finally decided to release DM for Macs, this will help out lots of people, no doubt about it...
    07-20-09 02:39 PM
    Yea, just a day after you were going to blow a gasket

haha yea I was about to go nuts and seriously had thoughts of dumping my BB for the iphone. but fuge that, bb I am staying for good!
    07-20-09 02:44 PM
    yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!

w00t!
    07-20-09 08:53 PM
    im so excited. definitely made my day.

whats that warm sensation in my pants? i just jizzed in my pants. I'm so looking forward to deleting pocket mac the day i get DM for mac

and with this information of DM coming to Macs, do you think Plazmic will get the greenlight from RIM to allow a version of it to come out for macs? I would sure like that!
    Last edited by Agent Y; 07-20-09 at 11:14 PM.
    07-20-09 10:32 PM
    i actually like pocketmac, but look forward to trying out the mac DM. it has never worked for me in windows, not sure why but wont back up my phone. i just use pocketmac for backup contacts, switch to windows in bootcamp to load a new OS, go back to pocketmac to restre contacts.
    07-21-09 01:15 AM
    Anyone find it interesting that RIM announces the release of DM after Apple pull iTunes sync from Palm?

Don't get me wrong I'm happy about it but, why would Apple allow RIM iTunes syncing after taking it away from Palm?
    07-21-09 03:14 AM
    I just want to be able to sync my calendars without having to worry which one screwed the other up. Just yesterday I used MS and lost all my personal and kids calendar info,,, WTF??? It worked fine last time, ARGH!!!!!!!!
    07-21-09 08:37 AM
    finally RIM did not forget abt its ardent supporters from the mac community
    07-21-09 09:52 AM
    i am very excited, because i always wanted to be able to backup my phone with my personal laptop, a macbook 13" unibody. i love mac and my bb8900

My everyday lineup

-MacBook 13" Unibody-Blackberry Curve 8900-Apple iPod Nano 4G in Purple-
    07-21-09 01:32 PM
    I just hope when this DM comes out that there is no problems with it and it works correctly.

I am wondering about LEAKED OSs tho
    Last edited by thinkamp; 07-21-09 at 01:41 PM.
    07-21-09 01:38 PM
    Uh, this is WAY overdue. Yesterday my trackball broke and VZ's RIM support said they would overnight me a new one. So far so good.

They instructed me to use Desktop Manager to backup/restore. Recalling a bad experience two years ago, I explained that I was on a Mac. The rep assured me that this can be done, three times, and provided me a link to a VZ web page.

Of course, after 2 hours of trying and downloading drivers, then finally reading this forum, I realized I was given PocketMac and no, backup/restore can't be done. All this software tried to to was sync with my Mac applications (that failed, too; "Error 1," "Skipping," etc.).

So excuse me if I'm not as excited as the rest of you. I'll believe it when I see it. In the meantime, RIM is still as indifferent to Mac users as ever, and the carriers are still clueless.
    07-24-09 12:34 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD