So I think(and I'm sure others do as well)there should be crackberry apparel! I would so buy a T-shirt or hat or anything with a CB logo on it all day everyday! How about you guys?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 08:05 PM
    09-25-09 08:08 PM
    need cb phone cases
    09-25-09 08:18 PM
    Any CB stickers?

09-25-09 08:22 PM
    You can a CrackBerry battery cover from Coveroo. Coveroo - Personalize Your Phone With a Coveroo

09-25-09 08:24 PM
    One of these days the we'll be doing up some real good CrackBerry apparel and schwag. I know it's in demand. The cafe press thing we set up a long time ago but don't really promote.

Trust me, it's something I've wanted to do for a long time... hopefully we'll be able to get it done up soon! Stay tuned.
    09-25-09 08:25 PM
    I'd like a CrackBerry hoodie.

09-25-09 08:26 PM
    One of these days the we'll be doing up some real good CrackBerry apparel and schwag. I know it's in demand. The cafe press thing we set up a long time ago but don't really promote.

Trust me, it's something I've wanted to do for a long time... hopefully we'll be able to get it done up soon! Stay tuned.

Sounds good to me Kevin, keep us updated when you can! Also don't over work yourself!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-25-09 08:30 PM
    Maybe a sticker to make my oversized seidio battery cover more fashionable. I'd rock out a fitted hat. Don't think my wife would appreciate CB boxers, but she'll come around.

09-25-09 08:34 PM
    I would be down for a CB sticker on my battery door. Thats about it.
    09-25-09 08:36 PM
    I'd still like the "Who's Kevin?" idea that was joked about a while ago actually come to be.

09-25-09 09:31 PM
    I'd still like the "Who's Kevin?" idea that was joked about a while ago actually come to be.

I would so want a hoodie with Who's Kevin? on the back and on the front would be the CB logo along with Blackberry! Lol, just a thought!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-25-09 09:42 PM
    i would definitely rock a hoodie or a tshirt. what will the biggest size? i'm a 3xl.
    09-25-09 10:25 PM

Great idea Kevin! Can't wait!
    09-26-09 12:10 AM
    I want a logo sticker that says "My Crackberry smokes your iPhone". LOL
    09-26-09 12:50 AM
    Crackberry sweatpants anyone?
    09-26-09 02:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD