awesome lecture Neil!!! (love BBSmart, too!)
    11-06-07 04:42 AM
    Whats a BlackBerry? lol...good job neil
    11-06-07 06:50 AM
    Berry informative Kevin.
    11-10-07 12:22 AM
    yeah that was a good 101!!
    11-12-07 12:35 AM
    I jusy GOt my Black Berry And I luv' it to death! But I got some moisture in it. It dries out and everything works again accept the trackball. Well It navigates, but doesn't respond when pushed in to select. I'm sooooooo bummed out. can anyone please help me? AT&T refuses to service it because it was moisture but if I can fix this one I would be in heaven. I don;t want to buy another, not because of the money, but because this one spoke to me like picking out a new puppy!! Please help!!! e-mail is [email protected]!
    11-19-07 03:13 PM
    Hey guys and gals,

I'm new here and wanted to know if I'm too late ot sign up for blackberry 101?

Brian
    11-19-07 11:05 PM
    Just wanted to thank you for the awesome lessons! All the lessons have been so informative and I've learned more than I did when I read the manual.
    A lot of time and effort has been put into these lessons and I just want to thank Kevin and all the people that are responsible for making these lessons possible for taking the time out of their busy schedules to share their knowledge with all of us. We are all truly grateful for your kindness!

Gia
    11-21-07 09:39 PM
    Hey guys and gals,

I'm new here and wanted to know if I'm too late ot sign up for blackberry 101?

Brian
    Free to Anyone...ya just gotta read the lectures.

I'll try and keep them on the every Tuesday schedule as best as I can. Though if I miss one..no getting mad!
    11-21-07 10:18 PM
    I have the 8310 Curve Red and there is no front slash. I need a front slash to enter my email address at my work...so I can then access my work email through my blackberry...Frontslash anyone???
    11-26-07 02:29 PM
    I have a 8310 red curve, the front slash is on the letter "g" button. At least I think that is what your talking about :??:
    11-26-07 02:37 PM
    Lecture 11: BIS Email Basics is up!

Thanks Bla1ze!! Great Job!
    11-27-07 01:32 PM
    Like I posted in the blog, wonderful job on this one Bla1ze! Hats off to you(even tho its kinda cold here!)

Click
    11-27-07 01:50 PM
    I have been searching and searching various sites to help with my issue to no avail... Also, forgive how I am posting my question....I'm a newbie when it comes to posting in forums!

When we are viewing the weather radar, we cannot get the radar to animate, it is fixed. Does anyone know how to get the weather radar to animate on the BB 8830 WE?
    12-03-07 12:34 PM
    Hey Guys,

No BlackBerry 101 Post today... was out of town from Thursday to late last night and am now playing some serious catch up - have to get my Round Robin iPhone final impressions up today and get CrackBerry.com's December Contest ready to announce for later this week (you're gonna be BLOWN away by it).

Lots of snow outside where I'm living...so we'll say Class is Canceled and call it a SNOW DAY.

Thanks for the understanding! We'll get up a good lecture for next week. Big thanks to James for covering for me while I was gone!
    12-04-07 08:14 AM
    Snow day it is, Kevin!

We're supposed to get a dusting (about an inch). Full BMT alerts in the area (bread, milk, toilet paper). This former Minnesota gal just laughs!!!
    12-04-07 07:37 PM
    Will be waitin on next week!!
    12-04-07 07:41 PM
    i went through the lessons, but did not find the topic that helps me with my issue

ok, so i recently traded my treo 700wx for a blackberry world edition - and i LOVE it - BUT the guy who had the phone before me somehow set it so the trackball does NOT click/choose. you have to select stuff w/the trackball, and then hit 'enter' off the keyboard to actually choose it/make it happen.

i don't like it! i want my trackball to click/choose instead of having to hit 'enter' everytime i wish to choose something

needless to say, i have combed EVERY inch of the phone and canNOT figure out how to change this setting.

i have looked thru OPTIONS and the keyboard setting - you can change the sensitivity of the trackball, but not option to make it doubleclick again (((sigh)))

the guys at verizon even reset everything to the default settings on the phone (which wiped out the previous owners emails and whatnot), but that did not restore the double-click to the trackball.

HOW.CAN.I.FIX.the.TRACKBALL???

heeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllppppppppppppppp!!!
    12-06-07 09:04 PM
    i downloaded some apps to my computer and uploaded them onto my 8703e and now it wont reset. It goes from white screen with a hourglass to black then back to white again its been doing this for about 20 minutes and I dont know what to do. Can anyone help me?
    12-09-07 07:40 PM
    Trying to get today's lecture done....but been getting crushed by emails (12 days of crackberry, holiday themes, round robin).... hopefully up this afternoon, if not, it may be a wednesday lecture this week.

Putting some effort into the content schedule/focus for the new year. Come 2008 we're going to be on the ball with the best content (and timely content!) ever. thanks for the patience class
    12-11-07 12:33 PM
    Hello, I have just bougth a blackberry 8830 to use in New Zealand. I need to make calls via Jajah.com. I have downloaded the bbcalls software, but when I try to call a number out of my adress book it tells me that there is a parameter missing. Is there a way I must enter numbers in my adress book in order to make calls via Jajah.com? Thanks Wisecrone
    12-12-07 12:33 PM
    Lecture 12: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry is up!!!

That'll be the last BB 101 until the New Year! Happy Holidays everyone.
    12-18-07 01:03 PM
    yo berry i need your help homie
    01-09-08 06:20 PM
    Nice Post Kevin, these are really handy!!
    01-10-08 05:53 AM
    any plans on having 101 class again?
    01-17-08 11:37 AM
    yeah..absolutely. i'm just having a slow start to the new year. came back from vacation on the 7th, was sick for a week, sorting out all the 12 days of crackberry winners stuff, so should be back it next week. going to be seeing a lot more tips/how to stuff on crackberry.com in 2008. just ramping up for it.

let me know if you have any ideas of lecture topics you want covered!
    01-17-08 11:44 AM
164 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD