Hi My Bb Messenger Conversations Does Not Appears Every Time I Have A Chat With A Contact, I Would Like To Know How Can I Do To Make It Visible Every Time A Start A Conversation..
    Last edited by fabygr; 08-11-08 at 07:53 PM. Reason: misspelling
    08-11-08 05:35 PM
    doesn't appear where? in the application itself?
    08-11-08 05:37 PM
    try this/ go to options (within your BB messenger)/// under "show conversations in a message list" -- choose Yes
    Not sure if you are asking how to get them to appear in your message list or in your BB messenger conversation list
    08-11-08 05:38 PM
    I Have Friends That When They Start A Conversation With Anybody They Can Read What They 've Wrote In Other Ocassions..and That Is Not My Case If I Start A Conversation (in Bb Messenger) Is In Blank (white) I Don't See What We Have Talked
    08-11-08 05:43 PM
    very weird............almost like a text color change was made but i don't know how that could happen.
    08-11-08 05:48 PM
    i NEED HELP I NEED TO KNOW HOW CAN I SEE MY HISTORIAL CONVERSATIONS!!!!!!
    08-11-08 06:01 PM
    Historical???? I guess I read that wrong earlier. Seeing messages from previous occasions... I don't think that's possible unless you do what I mentioned and read them in your messages section. I don't see messages once I end a conversation with someone. I think they're just keeping the conversations active. Sorry I have no other advice for you and I don't know if anyone else does or they'd be responding.......... ???
    Last edited by flchick75; 08-11-08 at 06:09 PM.
    08-11-08 06:07 PM
    Yes Historical Conversations, I Have Friends That Every Time They Chat They Can Read The Last Conversation In The Same Window Where They Are Chatting
    08-11-08 07:55 PM
    As long as you keep the chat window open it will retain any past conversations. If you end the conversation it is erased. If you need to save an important conversation, copy and paste it into the notepad. And please, try not to yell.
    08-11-08 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD