My phone has been erasing my texts and calls at night and i just realized why...i had to many apps and themes so i had to erase the ones i don't use. Is there anyway to put apps on a memory card?
    01-24-09 12:09 PM
    No you cant run apps from your media card as of yet.
    01-24-09 12:13 PM
    There's an app that will allow it....but I forget its name. Someone will jump in and help me out.

EDIT: Found it, Aerize Card Loader 2008 - SD card install utility - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    Last edited by hilmar2k; 01-24-09 at 12:23 PM.
    01-24-09 12:18 PM
    There's an app that will allow it....but I forget its name. Someone will jump in and help me out.

EDIT: Found it, Aerize Card Loader 2008 - SD card install utility - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    That utility will allow you to STORE the app on the media card, but when run, the app still loads into the phone's memory and stays there until it is deleted.

The up side is you don't have to re-download the app if it's stored on your SD card.
    01-24-09 12:54 PM
    Yes BlBear is correct. That is why in my response I said it wont allow you to run from the media card. Thus leaving snowboarder in the same situation as before.
    01-24-09 01:06 PM
    This might be a dumb question but, do you save all your pix and media onto your media card? Because if you save those things on the device memory that causes messages and call logs to be deleted.
    01-24-09 01:36 PM
    My phone has been erasing my texts and calls at night and i just realized why...i had to many apps and themes so i had to erase the ones i don't use. Is there anyway to put apps on a memory card?
    Welcome to crackberry newbie!
    01-24-09 01:38 PM
    That utility will allow you to STORE the app on the media card, but when run, the app still loads into the phone's memory and stays there until it is deleted.

The up side is you don't have to re-download the app if it's stored on your SD card.
    Right, the original question was "Is there anyway to put apps on a memory card?", which is exactly what that app allows.
    01-24-09 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD