Bold-Javelin-Kickstart-Thunder/Storm, many new models are close to release and alot of us have the itch to upgrade. So what do you do with your old phone? There was a post yesterday that really irked me...http://forums.crackberry.com/f70/15-61654/ $15 is an absolute insult! The battery alone is worth that! These phones retain value very well. For those not aware RIM has a trade up program. BlackBerry Trade Up Program The same phone Sprint was only willing to part with $15 for, RIM will give you $95! Now you could probably get more on e-bay, craigslist or here, but if you dont want to haggle or hassle with shipping terms bids paypal accounts etc. I encourage you to look into RIM's buy back program. Whatever you do, just don't get burned on your trade!
    Last edited by pltaylor; 08-15-08 at 07:43 AM.
    08-15-08 07:18 AM
    Wow man! That is great info Thanks for sharing because I clearly remember that thread and it p!ssed me off as well
    08-15-08 07:33 AM
    Indeed buddy. Thanks for the great info. I hope others get to see this thread before selling their BB for mere pennies.
    08-15-08 07:39 AM
    Thanks for the info! I had forgot about RIM's Blackberry trade up program.
    08-15-08 07:40 AM
    thanks for the great info.
    08-15-08 08:37 AM
    Ebay is the way to go.
    08-15-08 08:37 AM
    Ebay is the way to go.
    I had my paypal account jacked awhile back...left a bad taste in my mouth for ebay. I don't fool with it much anymore. If I have a choice I use craigslist.
    08-15-08 09:12 AM
    thx, never knew about that program
    08-15-08 09:15 AM
    Im not saying the RIM program is for everybody but its a good way to get a fair market value. Like a blue book value for a car.
    08-15-08 09:18 AM
    08-15-08 12:52 PM
    i'll def have to look into the program when i decide to upgrade. but i dont know if i'll be able to part with my curve...

i did that with my last phone..good for the people and your wallet :
    08-15-08 01:34 PM
    Bold-Javelin-Kickstart-Thunder/Storm, many new models are close to release and alot of us have the itch to upgrade. So what do you do with your old phone? There was a post yesterday that really irked me...http://forums.crackberry.com/f70/15-61654/ $15 is an absolute insult! The battery alone is worth that! These phones retain value very well. For those not aware RIM has a trade up program. BlackBerry Trade Up Program The same phone Sprint was only willing to part with $15 for, RIM will give you $95! Now you could probably get more on e-bay, craigslist or here, but if you dont want to haggle or hassle with shipping terms bids paypal accounts etc. I encourage you to look into RIM's buy back program. Whatever you do, just don't get burned on your trade!
    thank you this is an awsome find indeed
    08-16-08 01:01 AM
    Wow!! That's really great info! Thanks!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-08 01:12 AM
    I think ill keep mine as back up I have two teens you never know when a spare phone is needed then it will be rescue berry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-08 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD